Friday, February 23, 2018

Wishes and Help

Well, I have nothing today except wishes for everyone to have a good weekend. Get together with some friends.





Watch a movie or two.
Or, kick back with a good book.




Do something fun. Buy a digital copy of one of these:
Marvin's World of Deadheads
Jenna's Gang of Deadheads
Nathan's Clan of Deadheads
Available WORLDWIDE on Amazon.
Just google the title + "on Amazon."

And you also help victims of domestic violence.
50% of all royalties will be donated to domestic abuse shelters and hotlines.

7 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Have a great weekend your own self!

Unknown said...

Great "pictures" as always! I trust you can have a relaxing weekend yourself!

Xersex said...

have a nicw week end!!!

Your French Patrick said...

It's a very good thing that there are domestic abuse shelters and hotlines. Without them, in France too, what our state would do without the help of volunteers would be very insufficient.And even by conjugating their efforts, it would be necessary to do more and better.

As for me, my darlings Jean and Pat, at the moment, it's with lots of bisous that I am volunteer to wish you an excellent weekend.

Mistress Maddie said...

This weekend we are getting tons of rain...so I not leaving the house once...I am relaxing, lounging, cooking watching tons of British shows and will probably place my hands around my cock a good 6-8 times!!!!

Have a fabulous weekend friend!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great and restful weekend!

SteveXS said...

Always a great job takin' care of the man parts -- inside and out. Man, it was a rough week. Enjoyed checking out Big Whack Attack.