Monday, May 21, 2018

A More regular Basis

Speaking of health... Faithful Reader, Jean, has sent another article from the Washington Post, regarding prostate cancer. It appears more men with low-risk prostate cancer are foregoing aggressive treatment. And with good reason.
Aggressive treatments wreak all manner of havoc on us; surgery and radiation can both cause incontinence and/or sexual dysfunction (ED). Neither is fun. The former leaves you always scouting for a Men's Room, 


the latter leaves you disheartened and, in some cases, severely depressed.


One side effect of surgery doctors are loathe to tell their patients - and some don't reveal it - is a loss in penile length, adding insult to injury. 

The study was spearheaded by the Veteran's Administration (VA). The results are astounding and leading the private sector to move in the same direction of watchful waiting.

In the meantime, studies have proven that the more often a man ejaculates, the lower his risk of developing prostate cancer.


This is a perfect excuse - not that we need one - to jack off on a more regular basis.

7 comments:

Xersex said...

thanks for your informations!

AOM SoulFood said...

I am convinced! I need to wank more! : ) Great info, bro. What a great way to answer anyone who might question us about jerking off - It's for a healthier me - and it Really is! I hope all is well with you and yours. Have a Jizz-a-licious day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

FRENCH PATRICK said...

I can only agree because you are right. That's too bad, you know that I like that when I can contradict you, but that will be for another time.
This is a perfect excuse - not that I need one - to leave you, my darlings Jean and Pat, by wishing you a wondrous day and by sending you plenty of affectionate bisous.

SickoRicko said...

I like this "excuse"!

Unknown said...

Great advice as always! Thanks for your visit and comment! Pleased that your "friend's" books are selling! Off to lunch with a friend - her birthday this week, mine next week!

JeanWM said...

Can you accomplish this by just masturbating? Is it a perfect substitute for sex? Hugs to Pat and French Patrick.

Anonymous said...

me and my brother do it every day at least twice and that should put us in good shape - the Rs