Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Finish

Masturbation comes to us fairly naturally. Puberty strikes and we begin to discover the pleasure of touching, playing, and stroking. At some point along that path, we find the arousal increasing and experience our first waking ejaculation.
I say "waking" because wet a dream - cumming during sleep - may have already hit.
Either one may take us by surprise. It all depends on whether and what we've been taught (told) ahead of time. Some guys experience guilt and fear. They hide it from everyone, furtively stroking away to complete the task as rapidly as possible.



Even when after they've matured and have plenty of privacy and freedom, the tendency is to make that hand move up and down the shaft as fast as possible. These are the ones who could use instruction, a bit of coaching.

Slow down. Take your time. Never stroke faster than you can thrust your hips.


The journey should be pleasurable.

The finish extraordinary.



11 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Great advice and fabulous pix!

Xersex said...

I agree with Sicko

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos of young men enjoying...

Thanks...

Baldy

Unknown said...

OH! WOW! Yes! I remember the first time as if it were yesterday! I had no idea what was happening, but it felt SO GOOD! I became addicted using every opportunity to do it again. Great post! Yesterday and, promised for today, much warmer!

AOM SoulFood said...

Excellent advice and info. I started out stealthily and quickly and remained that way into adulthood - thank goodness I evolved to be open to explore and discover the universe of pleasure and bliss that awaited. Have a super-jizz-a-licious day, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

FRENCH PATRICK said...

In the five last pictures, Helmut Huxley, waking up in the morning and welcoming us into his bed with the need to be wanking, prove us that he needs no partner to be sexy.

The difference between the spelling of waking n wanking is one n (which is an abbreviation for "and"), therefore waking + n = wanking

Love, hug, and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

That guy above thrusting into his fist is one of my favorite ways to masturbate.

JeanWM said...

Good advice for everyone. Hugs and bisous.

Taotrojan said...

Good words again. Nice post bro.

Anonymous said...

I'd nitpick one thing: I had my first orgasm (not ejaculation) from riding in my grandfather's truck on a hilly road when I was like, four; I still bone up on bumpy, poorly maintained roads, more as a reflex than anything sexual.

I first masturbated some time after that.

I know I'm not alone in this way.

Anonymous said...

my brother and me are really grateful that our dad allows us the freedom to jerk off when we want to without hiding it - the Rs