Monday, May 14, 2018

Masturbation As Therapy

Well, this is the kind of positive reinforcement men need.

"I have masturbated myself out of serious problems in my life. The phone doesn't pick up because I'm masturbating. And I have excused myself at the oddest times so as to not make mistakes. If Tiger Woods only knew when to jerk off. It has a true market value, like gold bullion. First of all, I don't jerk off because I'm horny. I'm sort of half-chick. It's like District 9. I can fire alien weapons. I can insert a tampon. No, I do it because I want to take a brain bath. It's like a hot whirlpool for my brain, in a brain space that is 100 percent agreeable with itself." — John Mayer, interviewed in Rolling Stone

A celebrity admitting he jacks off, and the reasons why he hopes it helps all guys come to terms with the activity. Oh, men do jack off because they're horny, but to do it just to relax and enjoy it, to - as Mayer states - take a brain bath, rid the mind of negative thought, is good therapy. It calms us, proving that it is good for both body and mind.

 Mindful masturbation practice can help you in your life in many different ways.

Use masturbation as therapy.
Take a break from whatever brings on negativity.
Concentrate on your cock.


Release the pent-up energy.

You'll feel better physically.
And your mood will brighten.

8 comments:

Xersex said...

it's so relaxing!

Your French Patrick said...

A brain bath? Lol, I try to imagine a brain bathing in sperm, and swimming inside the skull as a goldfish in its jar, and it's not easy.

I am just joking, kind of. In fact it's quite true.

Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

AOM SoulFood said...

Great article - So good to hear people in the public eye expressing why Masturbation is an important part of their lives - Love the expression, "brain bath". Masturbation is a beautiful meditation of self-loving Thanks for your wonderful post, bro. Wishing you wanktastic day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Not much use these days, but used to be wonderful! Can't get to sleep, masturbate! Worried that this or that MIGHT happen, masturbate! Just want to feel good, masturbate! Naked with a friend, masturbate each other! Watching a hot movie, masturbate! Nice sunny day here today. Thanks for your visits!

SickoRicko said...

Always good advice!

Anonymous said...

Hi. We seem to be on the same path of thinking. Very true what you said here. Learning also to love your self more.Good post bro.

Anonymous said...

It really is a great way to reduce pent-up anger. I find coming home from the office pissed off about some situation or other I can strip down and jack off and I feel like a human being afterward. - Dad

that one guy said...

I don't even know who John Mayer is (some kind of musician, I guess?) outside of this interview quote, but it's a great piece of advice and deserves to be disseminated widely.