Tuesday, May 15, 2018

For the Ladies

First things first. You know what day it is, right?
Buddy Ball Check
Yes, even during Masturbation Month, we need to stop and do the ball check. It only takes a few minutes of your time and it is worth it. It is always worth your time to ensure your own health.
Because it's Masturbation Month, feel free to turn your check into the pleasure and enjoyment of what nature has given to you.
Second: Dear Abby reminded me yesterday that this is National Women's Health Week. The month-long celebration is for the Ladies, too. Since masturbation is good for overall health, I hope all of my Faithful Readers are participating. Ladies, this one's for you!










Have a good day, everyone. Thank you for being here, reading, and leaving comments or sending emails.
It is appreciated.

6 comments:

Xersex said...

great pics, as usual!

SickoRicko said...

It's that day again! Time sure does fly!

Unknown said...

Wonderful as always!!!! So much happening in sexual world - this month - day! Rain and wind have stopped, but still cold here. Visit and comment appreciated!

Your French Patrick said...

As it is for ladies...
As I am not a lady...
And even less several ladies!

But I don't want to leave your page without sending you my best wishes so that you might have a wondrous day.
Love, hugs and bisous my darlings Jean and Pat.

AOM SoulFood said...

Yo Bro! I didn't know you had a Tumblr blog - I do now and am following you. Great to see you on both platforms. I'm off to check my balls again - fifth time today I think ; ) Ah - who am I kidding - my hands are on my balls more than they are not. Thanks for the reminder. Wishing you a JizzTastic Day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

Love this blog - it's always for the ladies! lol - Alicia