Wednesday, May 23, 2018

A More Satisfying Experience

There are a lot of places across the web where a guy can find instruction on masturbation, plenty of videos, photos, and gifs to download.

But, nothing beats hands-on experience - pun intended.
However, don't discount face-to-face learning. you can get more by getting together with a buddy or two where you can learn from one another. Stop worrying about labels others may try to pin on you. Those are bogus and a reflection on their lack of knowledge.



Learning to enjoy the gifts nature has given will bring a greater appreciation of what you can experience.

And teach you new ways to extend the pleasure and more fully enjoy yourself
for a more satisfying experience



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

me and my brother and our buddies do this together pretty often. its always a new experience for us and now that school is out we'll have more time for fun - the 2 Rs

PS i'll be happy when my brother can leave his own comments here. 2 more months and he's legal, too. R

SickoRicko said...

You always have terrific advice!

Xersex said...

nice comment of the anonymous

Unknown said...

Great and sensible advice as always! Yes! I'm sure that the date is wrong on that photo, but that what was on the one I copied. Think I'll remove the date!

FRENCH PATRICK said...

I have a big problem. All my browsers allow me to see only websites (of which your, right now) or the dashboard of my blogs which furthermore do not stop scrolling.
Sorry, but I shall only wish a good day.

Mistress Maddie said...

You can feel free to send them here Pat, I will teach guys how to masturbate.

whkattk said...

@ mistress - I bet you could teach them how to do more than masturbate! LOL.

AOM SoulFood said...

Hands on learning with others is a great way to learn! : ) Great suggestion - totally agree with you bro. I wish you and yours a JizzTastic Weekend! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM