Tuesday, August 28, 2018

As Best I Can

Thank you to my fellow bloggers (Patrick (Men I've Never Met), Rick (SickoRicko's Crap), and Phil (AOM Morning Dew)) who posted about my absence. I hope to return to posting soon.
Thank you to those who saw the notices on those blogs and sent emails of well-wishes.
This is turning out to be like an episode of
The Twilight Zone
All that's missing is the voice-over of Rod Serling.
Have an appt on Thursday for a complete vision work-up.
In the meantime, I'm chilling as best I can.














6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

You still managed to create a terrific post! Take care!

William said...

So sorry to hear you're having trouble. I so appreciate you, and all that you do to create your blog. Definitely miss you when you're gone. Sending you prayers and best wishes.

AOM SoulFood said...

I'm pulling for you, brother. Sending you all the positive healing energy I can muster. I hope you recover very quickly. Keep your Positive thoughts flowing, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Thanks for your visit! You are in my thoughts & prayers!

JeanWM said...

Yes, take it easy. August is HOT and so are your guys! Hugs and bisous, French Patrick.

Xersex said...

I read you have some troubles!

Best wishes!!!