Friday, August 24, 2018

When You Want

Well, I ran out of time to do the post I planned. So, taking the latest conversation into account, I encourage guys to remember there are men who have no choice but to rely on others for the things we take for granted.




The posts from Wed & Thurs should be enough of a warning to shed embarrassment and be thankful for what you have,





and the ability to enjoy it when you want or need to.

We'll continue the discussion on Monday. In the meantime, have a good weekend.

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Love the wet cock! Have a great weekend!

AOM SoulFood said...

Have a super weekend, my Friend - Enjoy those boners! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Great as ever! Trust you have a restful weekend! Some rain here but not enough to end the drought.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics of these guys feeling good. Have a great weekend!

JeanWM said...

The concept of "balance" exists in various forms, one of them is the Golden Mean, which has virtue being between the extreme and the lacking. "Nothing in excess" was one of the three phrases carved into the Temple of Apollo at Delphi.

Something to think about after this week. Happy weekend. Hugs and bisous.

that one guy said...

I remember seeing a teenager I knew slightly (I'm a professional musician; he was in the local youth orchestra) wearing casts on both forearms. He'd been in a mountain biking accident. It wouldn't have been appropriate to ask him a bunch of intimate questions --- and besides he was with his dad --- but I had to wonder how he managed with... everything. (Friends? Younger brother? [who would have been about 15 at the time, i.e. old enough to understand the problem]?) It was none of my business, but I would have loved to know.