Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Ischemic ED

You've read my warning "boners are an indication of your overall health."
A comment from a Faithful Reader warns about Ischemic Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Ischemic; from Greek, meaning "dam."
"Ischemic disorders are characterized by blockages of blood. Having one can actually indicate greater risk of developing another - such as heart attack or stroke."
ED is typically a result of lack of blood flow to the penis. So, what the reader is pointing out is that it is possible to have a blockage within the arteries somewhere along the shaft. This is one very real reason to seek out medical attention if you're having trouble getting good, healthy boners. International Society for Sexual Medicine has a pretty good article regarding Ischemic Heart Disease and boners.
Bear in mind that self-medicating is never a good idea. Don't try masking the problem with cock rings, or other self-remedies, 


until you've firmly established the reason behind your inability to get a hard-on.
Listen to your body. Your boners


- or lack thereof - 
are telling you something.
***********************************************************
Happy Canada Day to all my Faithful Readers to the north.
We apologize for repeatedly crashing your immigration servers.
😎

12 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey Bro! Sorry I missed you yesterday - got super busy around here. Love the apology to our Friends in Canada. Amen to that! Thanks for you great advice keeping us healthy. Have a super duper bonerific day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

That last picture turned me on bigtime.

SickoRicko said...

Great post, great pix!

Xersex said...

fabulous pics!

FRENCH PATRICK said...

As for me I undergo a lack of blood flow to the legs, and that is a bad time because I have a wound at a big toe which lasts since two months and which makes me suffer martyrdom 24 hours a day, perturbing seriously my sleep.
Nevertheless I can swear that I have never girdled my waist "with cock rings, or other self-remedies".
But maybe that it is not the same problem. LOL
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JiEL said...

OOPS!
Canada Day is on JULY 1st....

For the immigration site servers, it was mounts ago and the flow of immigrants is slowing down since some federal officials went in USA, in many places to warn those who want to come here as illegals that over 60% of them are to be returned to their original countries within relative short time.

Many were coming to USA from Africa with tourist visas but their main goal was to come across our border at Rouses Point, not far from Plattsburg NY.

Also, the «45» change of policy for the Haitian refugees did make it hard for us to welcome the flow of those people fleeing the USA but that was last year.

Unknown said...

More important advice! Of course, great images! Trust you are feeling reasonably well. Off to a concert this afternoon. Enjoy your summer!

JeanWM said...

Well everyone looks healthy! To our Canadian cousins, we have elections coming in November 2018. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Great information as usual. I really do learn a lot by visiting your blog, plus the visuals are kinda nice too! LOL!

whkattk said...

@ JiEL - Dang. See what happens when I take my lead from another blogger? Yet, I can still apologize for the crashing of the immigration servers.

FRENCH PATRICK said...

Postscript:
That is why, if I happen to be MIO on your blog, you must know that this has nothing to do with my feelings and that that should not affect our friendship.
XO

Anonymous said...

It used to be anyone from the US or Canada could cross unmolested. Then came 9/11, and the efforts to keep Americans paying obscene prices for medicine.

And, um, Americans being assholes to Haitians is nothing new. I'll spare you the story of pere et fils Doc, or, well, we can go all the way back to James Buchanan's plans to invade, but I'll just mention Papa Bush's AIDS policy.

I mean, I hate Golden Cow as much as anyone, but I do research just what stupidity is unique to him, because some of that stupidity has been done by previous presidents. (Bill Clinton is surprisingly Trumpian, despite his wife's constant gaslighting of Democrats in 2016.)