Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Enjoy Them Together

Money and sex are the greatest cause of arguments leading to divorce/separation. Clearly, we need more communication with both.
Sex toys. Billions of dollars spent each year. So, why do we hide them? If we find something pleasurable we should be able to tell a partner. Like the man in yesterday's post, there is no reason to get rid of them, no reason to hide them.
If something enhances the experience for us, why shouldn't it be used?
Like an email I received from a guy a few months ago:

"I forgot to stash my Fleshlight after cleaning it. My brother-in-law comes out of the bathroom and asked if his sister knew about it. I told him that she did and had no issues with me having it or using it and went on to tell him that sometimes she uses it on me. Sometimes we just use toys together just to pleasure ourselves. He was amazed. ... Is it unusual for couples to have toys like this?"

Sadly, my answer was, "Yes." He found she liked using a vibrator, so he bought her one and sometimes uses it on her. The fact that neither one of them felt threatened by an inanimate object puts them way ahead of the game.
As Jessica Wildfire explains in her article "Of Shame and Sex Toys," 'There's never any shame in pleasuring your partner. No matter how you get there. If your partner loves you, they won't judge.'

It's really no different than saying you enjoy oral sex. 

So, don't hide the toys. Use them.
Enjoy them.
Enjoy them together. 

5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Always very good advice.

AOM SoulFood said...

I absolutely concur! It is so much fun using all kinds of toys to give and receive pleasure. I hope all is well with you and yours, my Friend. Wishing you a wonderful fun with toys day1 Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Not sure that they count as "toys", but I almost always wore a metal cock-ring during sex. I also had a variety of leather cock-rings and cock-sac-harness. They seemed to enhance the pleasure of sex - alone or with others.

JeanWM said...

Sometime we have to just stop with the shaming. This is as good a time as ever. You can’t imagine what a relief it will be to everybody. If these devices are a problem, ask why 5 times. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

I'm scrolling backwards through the posts. Here's their answer: Doesn't Fleshlight sell one that doesn't need people power? Tell that father to buy his son one. It'll have to be hidden from the mother but at least it would help his son. - Dad