Monday, October 29, 2018

Cupping the Balls

"I've followed your blog for a while now. I'll try to keep this short. My husband stopped wearing any underwear and started sleeping naked after the doctor suggested it would help me get pregnant. Ever since he falls asleep with a hand cupping his balls. I know he enjoys ball play when he masturbates because he lies in bed next to me to do it and he's done a lot of that since we achieved our goal. My question really is why does he hold onto his balls at night, even after he cums? Do all guys do this?"


I guess congratulations are in order for the successful pregnancy. That's my assumption, anyway, with your saying you achieved your goal. The things guys can be put through at fertility clinics can...well, never mind that. You want to know why he cups his balls at night.
Two possibilities: One, after so many years of having them safely nestled in underwear, he feels a bit vulnerable and doing this offers a sense of safety.
Or, two, he just enjoys it.


It's not all the time, but I do the same thing. Crawl into bed and cradle the balls in one hand - not to play or masturbate. It just feels nice - warm and comfortable.
You didn't say whether it bothers you or not. If it's a big deal for you, I'd venture to suggest that you ask him. In the meantime, let's poll the readers here.

Guys, do you cup your balls at night?
If so, why?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. I think we both do that every night. I can't explain it It just feels good to hold the balls. - 2 Rs

Mistress Maddie said...

My ex use to cop MY balls when we went to bed at night. Sometimes he ever rolled them around between his fingers like stress balls. He said it would relax him. It only ever got me hard.

Xersex said...

no problem. The problem would be if there were a pain holding his balls!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy cupping my guy's balls instead to let them know they're loved.

FRENCH PATRICK said...

In her place, I would have asked the question to my husband. In the place of her husband, I would have answered by asking her why this is a problem for her. As for me, I wear no underwear at night but I don't cup my balls at night. They are not sensitive to the point that it is necessary to me to warm them in this way, especially under the duvet.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

Not continuously, but sometimes.

Gary said...

Just feels good😀👌

Unknown said...

Yes! It's a very nice feeling!

Not Alone said...

I guess it just feels right. It is a type of fidget spinner when I’m sitting around. But I’ve slept naked all
My life and I held them while watching tv but now as I fall asleep.

JeanWM said...

From my observation, I suspect most men don’t even realize they do it. Little boys are notorious for doing the same. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Pretty simple. Feels good.

AOM SoulFood said...

Hell yeah! My hands know where home is - I cup my balls when I sleep and any time I can curing the day - I found through research that we do it to protect our boys and/or it is calming. I do it because it just feels nice. A very good question and very good answers. Wishing you a cupping balls feel good day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks,and Strokes, AOM

John said...

Absolutely I do! I typically hold my balls in one hand and my penis in the other. Sometimes rolling my balls around or just the skin. We're so locked up in clothes all the time that it's nice to be free and feel that sensation. I also think we're so pre-programmed to not touch ourselves...ever...that it's just a nice, safe place to do it.

Anonymous said...

I sometimes hold my balls while in bed. Sometimes it's just because
they make a nice handwarmer! (:

--Paul

Steve said...

Everyone seems to be missing the fact that the jewels are SUPPOSED to be cooler than the rest of the body. Sperm production doesn't happen at 98.6 degrees or even 98.0. At 96 degrees or maybe a little less the boys start doing their job. So even though I like the feel of cupped balls as much as anyone, I let them hang free and stay cool at night. And a have a slew of kids to prove that it works, without ever having had the need for help from any fertility doctor.

Rad said...

I almost always wake up with my hand cupping my balls!

that one guy said...

I'm a little late for this one, but yes --- I do it, because it feels nice. Not even necessarily sexual, just nice.