Monday, October 15, 2018

Haul Them Out

As Rick pointed out on his blog post (thank you for jumping on my bandwagon!), it's that time again.
BUDDY BALL CHECK
So, haul them out and get busy.




I'm sure you are all aware that October is Breast Cancer Awareness. Though I'm not convinced enough people are aware that men can - and do - get breast cancer. While you're taking the time to check those balls, do a self-pectoral/nipple exam as well. Same as with the man-berries, guys, you're looking for small lumps (with or without tenderness of the area).



Not sure of what you're doing? Enlist the help of a close female friend or relative. She may look at you like you're a bit off-kilter, but here's your chance to educate. 


 Men can get breast cancer, too.
 If you find no lumps, but you've had any discharge - go see a doctor.

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Two for one day!

FRENCH PATRICK said...

In French, the lump, (Cycloptherus lumpus) that you name lumpfish, is a fish from the North Atlantic, of which the eggs are presented as a surrogate of the caviar of sturgeon.
For the moment I find no lump, but if it was the case I doubt that I would go see a doctor.
Hugs & bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Xersex said...

Men can get breast cancer
I already knew that, but thanks!

AOM SoulFood said...

Hey Bro! Thanks for keeping us abreast of important health issues and reminding us to keep on checking. My uncle had breast cancer. Luckily he discovered in its early stage. I hope you continue to heal up, my Friend. Wishing you a lovely day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Yes! A very important warning! Trust you had a restful weekend. I had an important meeting most of yesterday, so the post was scheduled. Still using up all those images I've gathered!

JeanWM said...

Thnks for putting out the monthly reminder. Hugs and bisous.

P.s. Make another check: Make sure you are actually on the voter register rolls. In many states if you have not voted in the last couple of elections your name can be purged and you may be in for a big surprise, election day. Your state Voter site has all the ways to check to confirm you are registered. While you are checking also make sure you’ve got the correct voter ID. Voting is a big deal.