Monday, October 22, 2018

Don't Ignore Them

The list of questions for that reader last week, receives answers.

"I wasn't able to take a proper leak. It dribbled a bit and stopped. Finally went to urgent care only to have the doctor there ask me almost the exact same list of questions. It was so embarrassing to admit that I didn't seem to be able to cum either. and even worse when he told me to drop my pants because my dick was half hard. Then to make it worse I had to admit to him that I had this boner for a few days and my balls ached really bad. You won't believe what this guy did. He put in a catheter  to drain my bladder. Then he pressed on my abs right next to my dick I thought I would pass out from the pain. He said my semenal ducts were swollen. Then he made me roll to my side to check my prostate. My dick got really hard when he did that and some cum oozed. He's doing this and asking if I had a sex partner. When I told him no he said it couldn't be a sex disease. And then he told me I should jerk off more often. How wierd is that? He said I had an infection that caused a blockage. He had me get pills for an infection and told me to try to jerk off every day and come back in 2 weeks."


Not weird at all, actually. A severe prostate infection can wreak all kinds of havoc down there. That's why you couldn't piss and why you couldn't ejaculate with the orgasm, why your balls ached, and why you walked around for a few days with a hard-on. A word of advice: Take the antibiotics as he prescribed until they are gone. Do not stop just because you pee or cum normally.




Men, your prostate needs you to ejaculate. Often. Absolutely no less than twice per week.


But, you need to listen to your body. It sends you signals for a reason.
Don't ignore them.

8 comments:

Xersex said...

a bit out of topic, but not so much!

Read what happened to me: you know that I go a gay club of cruising for sex. At the beginning of September, when I returned from my holidays, I went there, as usual. A strange pimple appeared on my glans a few days later, and I did not pay any attention. In early October, I met a guy on grindr, who asked me to go to his home because he wanted to suck my cock and swallow my cum, he was very very hungry for dick and thirsty for cum. I arrived there, he took my cock in his hand to suck it but said: "Today we can not do anything, because I see a sypholoma on your cock, this means that you contracted syphilis".

The next day I went for blood tests at the hospital and the guy was right: syphilis. I received two penicillin bites and in three days I recovered from syphilis. I would never and never suspected that that "pimple" could be syphilis. Obviously he had it and recognized it immediately.

AOM SoulFood said...

Are you telling me - commanding me to jerk off at least twice a week or even MORE - Okay - You know I don't want to but I will if I have to - Doc Pat has prescribed it so I will take my medicine! : ) Great info, bro. Thanks for continuing to promote men's health. My post today on AOM is a good instruction guide if anyone needs a refresher course. LOL Have a super day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

SickoRicko said...

Excellent advice!

Unknown said...

Yes! Excellent advice! Look after all and everything in that part of your body!

Mistress Maddie said...

Lets this be yet another lesson to jack off regularly. It is FINE AND HEALTHLY.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Totally agree with you! Prostate health rally is an issue (and very, very common)!

JeanWM said...

Always give the doctor a chance if you’ve got a chronic issue. Unfortunately a lot of folks don’t have health insurance, and this means they are more likely to suffer with a chronic condition. Hopefully he will take his doctors advice and will not have a recurrence. And yes, doctors have seen everything. They want to help.
Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - OMG, buddy. That's awful - but, awful lucky someone noticed! That stuff can actually be a silent killer. Glad that dude noticed it. Andm it is a lesson for all men - don't let anything unusual on your cock or balls go unchecked!