Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Different Symptoms :: Different Explanations

"Is not being able to orgasm something to be a cause of concern?"
I'm going to need more information. Different symptoms call for different explanations. Different problems call for different levels of concern. Have you always had this issue, or is it a recent development?
You can get an erection, but not maintain it through to an ejaculation?

You have the sensations of ejaculation but no evidence of semen?
You can't climax at all. You have no sensations connected with an orgasm?

You get close and can't get over the top to ejaculate?
You have pain when you reach orgasm and no ejaculation?

Do you have trouble urinating?

Each one of those is a different issue with a different answer. I'm happy to supply any answer(s) I can - even do a little research - but you've got to be more forthcoming with details.

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

When I was young it would sometimes take forever to cum.

Anonymous said...

I can’t really get an orgasm. I know i ejaculate but i am not getting any good feeling. Its like right after masturbating i feel so bad. It maybe has to do with me being ashamed of myself masturbating?

Xersex said...

great caring contribute
delicious pics & men

Unknown said...

Another question: Have you had TURP recently? or any prostate problems? Yes! That study of Paris is interesting! The number of non artists gathered to see a nude (naked) man!!??!!

AOM SoulFood said...

I hope your day got better, bro. You are always in my thoughts as I send you healing positive energy. I wish you all the very best, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

This is an important issue, and the details are important too. All questions that should be put to a good doctor. They get asked these very same questions every day. Hugs and bisous.