Friday, October 19, 2018

Size and Humiliation

Got this really lovely email. I thought his questions were worth addressing via a post.

I absolutely love your blog and regularly view it. I would love to see posts put up everyday! They make my day! 
I would love to know your thoughts about an issue concerning me for a while: my dick size!
Although I have an average sized dick, it still feels smaller than most. Imagine 2 inches when flaccid! Thats what I got. It grows up to 4.5in when erect.
Also, what do you think of small dick humiliation? I enjoyed the idea very much for a while, but over it for now.
Also, India has finally decriminalised gay sex!
I would be delighted if you could highlight these issues in your future posts. I love you!
Lots of love from India!
Thanks and regards!

I celebrated Australia when they legalized same-sex marriage. It was a big deal. Despite the ancient history, to have India decriminalize male-male sex is huge. So, bravo/brava! Congratulations - it was hard-won.
You might be pleased to find that your dick is not very much smaller than the average. Average hard cock is barely longer than 5". I hope you enjoy what you have. There was a guy at the Day Spa last year who developed a hard-on in the Salt Sauna - his erect cock was about 3". Yet, he had no shame about it.



When I was 16, I worked in a factory. One of our coworkers had a huge dick - 11" soft! The other guys made fun of him all the time - he was made to haul it out and lay it along a bench in the locker room to be measured for every dude that was hired. I'm not sure what the purpose of that was, but the poor man was so embarrassed by his dick. The guys were always trying to get him to make it hard so they could measure his boner.

I don't think making fun of any man's cock is good - regardless of size.



Society does enough cock-shaming. Men should be supportive of one another - and that might be even more important when it comes to their cocks.
So, go have a proud and enjoyable weekend!

7 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

Regardless of the size - it's how good it feels and the pleasure it brings you - a two incher or a twenty-two incher - they both bring the same pleasure to ya. I wish you and yours a very lovely weekend, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

I can see why some guys are bothered by small or average size dicks, when most of us like seeing or posting cocks on the larger size. I love all dicks! My one friend has a beautiful cock, but he feels inadequate....when all he sees are large one being featured.

Xersex said...

love your wisdom!

SickoRicko said...

I'm very happy for the man - and all the gay men - in India!

That man's 11" cock probably didn't get much longer.

Unknown said...

I guess I was average! But never got rejected! Have a great weekend! Still getting lots of visits!!!!!

FRENCH PATRICK said...

It's a great good news that the Supreme Court in India had made the landmark ruling to decriminalise gay sex. Each new country understanding that, in fact, the problem has always been the criminalisation and not the discriminalisation propelles progress for humankind.

As regards the size of the cock of your reader is not a problem. The only measure which is to be taken in his case, it is to take no measure.

Have a great weekend. Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

I agree cock shaming is not cool, but a little humiliation dont hurt anyone. Infact its so much fun to compare it with your friends( Mine is 4" when erect and 1.5" flaccid!) But nobody should be ashamed of it. Have fun with your tiny; you can do a lot with it.