Thursday, October 11, 2018

Strive for That

Wow! So many comments and emails wishing me speedy solutions to the eye problem and better days ahead, and thanking me for the blog. That sure puts a lump in the old throat.

Comments and emails are actually what keep this blog going. The questions, the anecdotes, that folks send in, the generous advice you all proffer to others is amazing. You, my Faithful Readers, are amazing! Without you the blog would've fallen silent a long time ago. Thank you all so very much.
*******************
"Keep all that good stuff cumming man.  Its important to most guys!!!  Tell us about your jacking routines, when you do it, how often you do it and more about the pleasure you get when you do it.
        Thanx           Dave"
I try to follow my doctor's orders. Upon diagnosing a severe prostate infection, my own Urologist told me I needed to masturbate in addition to any partner sex. So, I manage at least twice per week. Since the Muscular Dystrophy struck, it's not always easy to accomplish because it's not easy to get or maintain an erection. It's possible to cum without a full hard-on, but it takes more than a bit of effort. It requires time, so it's typically in the afternoon when I have the house to myself (though my wife is fully aware of it and never complains).



When I do get a good, solid boner it's really enjoyable, and I'll stretch out the session as long as possible with what some guys call "mindful masturbation;" total concentration on the sensations. It's during those times when the ejaculation will be reminiscent of younger days; more powerful and satisfying.





If you think on it, an increased volume of semen and a higher velocity when it shoots out the more satisfying the orgasm. Thus, my equation V(v). 
I encourage all guys to strive for that.



10 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

I strove, I wanked, I came! Ahhhhhh! A wank a day helps keep the doctor away - doubling down on that is even better! : ) I know what you mean about comments - they do keep us blogging - It's not so much the thanks or praise - it's just knowing folks are out there enjoying what you do and I certain enjoy what you do, bro. Thanks for all you do for us. I continue to send you positive healing energy wishing you a quick and full recovery. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

SickoRicko said...

I like your math!

Unknown said...

Ah! Yes! I do remember those days! And they were good! Trust you will soon get some satisfaction regarding your eye problem. Cold and wet here this morning! Back to my ministry!!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

So glad you sound in good spirits. I always try to enjoy me jack off sessions, and take my good old time. In the morning it's a better faster because of getting ready, but other parts of the day are a nice , long, mindful stroke, especially before bed. The last gif is like my night time climax.

JeanWM said...

Great distraction, Pat, tornado warnings on the Weather Channel all around me as "Michael" is directly overhead, barreling through the state. And I just finished "Florence" Spam and water. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your wife is a special lady. I think you need to follow the doctor's orders and masterbate often. An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away!

I enjoy your blog and hope you will continue sharing your thoughts and advice. Praying for you for good and healthy days!

Hugs!

Xersex said...

sure I wish you for the best!!!

happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

I've encouraged my sons to always take their time and enjoy it. - Dad

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this app for wankers? https://handonboard.com

that one guy said...

No, Pat - thank YOU.