Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Happy Mid-week


Speaking of humorous.... It's been a while. Happy mid-week!
Kum & Go? "Is that like fuck 'em and leave 'em?"

Flasher!

Tell us what you really want for lunch

Hm.... Should I?

Perfected mind control

"Dick, if you're here with us, give us a sign."
Guess Gregory isn't going to be healed. Neither will any person I know!



Trunk competition

What a disappointment. Haven't come across anyone wearing these, yet.

You think I'd tell anyone and have to share?

The bike ride break

Oh, sorry, I didn't notice my dick was hanging out.
I asked Readers to come up with a caption for this one, and Adam nailed it with appropriate humor!
"Even while Mike was holding on for dear life with his left hand, his right hand was busy dealing with a big whack attack."

8 comments:

Xersex said...

love your humor

the guy "What a disappointment. Haven't come across anyone wearing these, yet" is a fake. He's high level fashion model, Francisco Lachowski and for sure this pic is a fake (photoshopped).

SickoRicko said...

That last one looks like "The Thing" from Addams Family.

Adam said...

"Even while Mike was holding on for dear life with his left hand, his right hand was busy dealing with a big whack attack." ;)

AOM SoulFood said...

Love the Flasher! Thanks for funnies! I wish you a funny bone day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

I dont recall that fashion show...that has to be photoshopped. That last one...can I lend you a hand?

Your French Patrick said...

The photo under which you wrote "What a disappointment. Haven't come across anyone wearing these, yet." has obviously been photoshoped. By cons, sorry, but I cannot say if it's by adding this external (that's the case to say) flaccid sexual organ to the center of gravity of the model walking on the catway or if it is by adding Francisco Lachowski around this swinging pendulum.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

whkattk said...

But, of course, the runway model picture has been photo-shopped. I still thinks it's funny.

Adam wins the caption contest.

Your French Patrick said...

Yes it's obvious that it's the sex which has been added to the model, it's a lot more easy to do. Your post made me smile and I just wanted to return you the favor. I wanted to produce a comic effect with my brainstorming on this false problem about which nobody cares, starting by myself.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat