Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Life's Journey?

With an email subject line of "chronic bator vs good bator," a reader notes that when he's visited some blogs it appears that the blog owners' "life journey" is masturbation. His question is, "when does bating become bad?"
This is a question which comes up every once in a while. Masturbation becomes "bad" only when a person's life is totally consumed with it, when everything else is forgotten, when they have become addicted to it - like drugs or alcohol.




There is nothing wrong with jerking off on a daily basis. Or even multiple times every day, even within a relationship. 

Masturbation is a normal, healthy activity. As long as it doesn't disrupt other normal things like work. I.e., you feel the need to sneak out to your car multiple times during the day and miss deadlines.

When a person ignores things like sleeping, eating...when all that matters to them is spending time with their cock, when ejaculation or orgasm is not the point or the goal, it's no longer healthy.
"In defense of solo sex," a Medium article written by Mallory Joy, under the Human Parts banner, is a terrific read and worth the few minutes.
Moderation in all things is applicable to all that life offers us.
 Even jacking off.

10 comments:

SickoRicko said...

You always have informative, thoughtful advice. And great images!

Xersex said...

so wise words!

William said...

Great post, and thanks for the great article on solo sex (even if it's geared towards women).

Your French Patrick said...

I agree with you about when masturbation becomes "bad", but I can maybe add "when you start feeling more tired than relaxed by wanking too much".
"Even the boundaries have limits that cannot be crossed without exceeding them" Pierre Dac.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

I can't lie, I have twice almost become addicted to jacking off. But luckily I was able to reel it back in so to speak.

JeanWM said...

I think your body starts screaming enough is enough! Hugs and bisous.

AOM SoulFood said...

Excellent advice, buddy. Moderation is the key. Thanks for being here to give good advice while promoting healthy attitudes with sex and life. Have a terrific day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

I have had periods of my life where it seemed that maybe jacking off was becoming a problem. It was during a low point in my life and the joy that was bringing to me became important and I would change what I was doing to get those moments of pleasure. That was many years ago and I moved past that point of it taking over, but your question took me back to that time. Life is all about balance and not letting work take over or in this case your dick take over.

Always enjoy your thought-provoking posts!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - at some point the anchoring tendons do begin to scream, "Enough!" And, it's my guess that every guy has experienced it at least once. Hugs and bisous!

gayx03 said...

thank you for this post