Friday, June 21, 2019

What About Masturbation Toys?

The last question the reader had asked about masturbation toys. This is another area of personal preference.
First, you have to decide what it is you're looking for. There are tons and tons of masturbation sleeves available. Everything from short, open-ended ones 
to closed ones
vibrators
and both in combination.
Do you want shaft stimulation only? Go for an open-ended sleeve. Glans stimulation, go for one with a closed-end. There are also silicone, "feels like the real thing" anatomical toys.
Price may also be a driving force. You can find them from a simple, at about $10, to high-end ones which allow you to kick back for the sleeve to do all the work. Those automated ones can run $550 (or more). The most popular, completely hands-free, automated is the RoboJac (formerly, AccuJac).
The Tenga, is fairly popular (starting around $75).
The most popular, of course, is the FleshJack, It's reasonably priced at around $70, looks like an over-sized flashlight when closed and not in use, and will last a lot of years.

They also have an attachment which turns your FleshJac to automated at around $200, however, you may have to steady this in place with your hands.

And, a virtual reality one, also requiring hands.
The nicest thing about the standard, classic FleshJac, of course, is the ability to wedge it between two surfaces, or purchasing the wall attachment, which would allow natural-thrusting activity.


Whichever your preference, most masturbation sleeves will offer you sensations different than your own hand(s) to change things up and make for a pleasurable journey to release.


Readers, any experience with any of these products you'd like to share?
***************
Happy Summer Solstice.
Rip off the clothes and enjoy some sun.

10 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

What a great posts, bro. Thanks for putting in all the energy and thought in presenting us with the different toys we can use for out pleasure. I've enjoyed the fleshlights. I really love using it between the mattresses of my bed - get on my knees and to town hands free so I can stim both nipples at once and all other wonderful places. I wish you a lovely weekend, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

SickoRicko said...

I own a FleshLite and LOVE it! I get the best ejaculations with it. It really does "make my eyes roll back in my head" (that being a reference from Golden Girls). I'd really like to try the vibrating sleeve you show in a GIF above. And from yesterday's post about prostate stimulators: I'd like to try the enjoy Pure Wand Stainless Steel Dildo.

SickoRicko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your French Patrick said...

Have a wondrous weekend and enjoy yourself and enjoy as much Summer's sun as possible by avoiding sunburn.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Happy Summer! Cannot wait to enjoy some outdoor naked fun. I am going away for around two weeks and I hope I have some naked beach time.

As far as the sleeves go, I tried a Fleshjack a couple of times. It wasn't my thing. I have a couple of friends though who love it. If the Fleshjack company would like to send me a new one with that attachment, I would be happy to give it another try...or two...or three...! LOL!

Mark Greene said...

I have yet to find a toy as pleasurable as the flesh jack. Yes it can be a bit pricey but I has an amazing feel to it. Just MAKE SURE to rinse it thoroughly and dry dry very well as moisture will produce a moldy smell that is hard to get rid of. also I use a dab of corn starch when storing to preserve the texture. PS. As hot as the device to hold it in the shower looks I would advice save your money and just hold it. It does feel good hands free but It doesn't stick to surfaces as good as the previews.

JeanWM said...

Looks like Paris heat on the way, 103. Stay cool French Patrick. Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

they can give pleasure but I'm not into them!

Imagination said...

A great post about the creative use of masturbation toys! You have put together an inspiring collection of different toys which are useful to stimulate the carnal desire. They make the human act of self-love much more enjoyable! Thanks for your effort and so much new suggestions!

I've taken over your post on my blog RSM and give you thanks for the fantastic inspirations! Keep on!

Your French Patrick said...

@JeanWM

Yes, we have to face a heatwave in France, and a cool message from a cool lady is obviously very welcome and helpful. Thank you, darling. Hugs and bisous.