Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Pride

The ever-lovely mistress maddie, whose blog
reminds us that this is Pride Month. Well, in most places anyway. Here we wait until September because folks find it to be too flippin' hot here in June.
I thank the mistress for kicking off Pride Month with such a wonderful post. Did you know what the colors of the Pride flag stand for? At one time, I knew - but it slipped from memory.
I encourage you to stop by maddie's blog today and see exactly how talented a designer he is! (And, I hope he doesn't mind that I lifted a photo!)
Of course, here at BWA, we place further meaning onto pride by encouraging men to break away from the male shaming in this country and be proud of what they were born with.











5 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

The Gay Pride 2019, also known as the Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans (LGBT) Pride March, will take place on Saturday, June 29, 2019 in Paris with a parade from Concorde to Republic.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Both are great perspectives on PRIDE.

SickoRicko said...

I like it!

Mistress Maddie said...

I am running way behind today!!!!! Worked, got home, went running with a friend at the lake, Got back, we jacked off,showered, jacked again together and then fell asleep...all before I read any blogs! GASP! And you are a sweet pea, lambchops for the shout out!!!! Wait till you see the plug I gave the Philly jacks!!!!

AOM SoulFood said...

What a phabulous photo celebration! - pumped up the joy in my heart. Thanks for the link to Mistress Maddie's blog. I will definitely visit. I hope all is well, my Friend. Wishing you all the very best. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM