Wednesday, June 19, 2019

A More Delicate Balance

From the Mail Bag, comes a series of questions. I'll address each one in a separate post.

"Hi from Australia,

I am your BIG fan.. just have a question:
- my scrotum is tight, is there a way to stretch them?
- Can we discuss about the prostate massager? what is the best as there are so many in the market and become more and more sophisticated. I am thinking to buy je joue nuo.
- Can we discuss about masturbator toys? what are the best in the market..etc"

Thanks, I appreciate that. Questions are good - I always welcome them.
Let's address the first, most important one: Your scrotum. Though, I have to ask a couple questions in return.
Is it tight all the time? Does it ever loosen - like in hot water or when you wear briefs?

If not, can you tell if the vas ducts feel as if they are bunched up?
If your sac is always tight and the ducts feel bunched up, then I suggest you make a trip to your doctor. You'll want to explain that your scrotum is tight all the time, even when warm and that you fear fertility issues, such as heat damage to the sperm. Ask him for a steroid cream like that prescribed to treat mild to moderate Phimosis. This cream will help the skin to stretch out. But don't expect overnight results - your doctor can tell you how long he would expect it to garner results.

If your vas ducts hang normally (stretched downward by the weight of the testicles), you can resort to what is commonly referred to as "ball stretchers." These are a series of tight, sometimes rubberized rings which you slide over your balls. Increasing the widths of the rings will - over time - help to stretch out the scrotum and lower the testicles. There are also things called "ball weights" - essentially the same thing with weights added slowly to pull everything down. I would be cautious using either stretchers or weights. Don't overdo it - you can bruise your sac and/or your balls.

A set like this will take you through the process gently.
Ball weights
 I suggest you use these with great caution.
Eventually, you get your balls to hang lower. 
If you don't mind, I'd like to address all of the questions in a series of posts. But, I did want to respond personally and immediately about the scrotum because that can be a medical issue which should be treated properly - especially if you ever plan on fathering children. While men prefer their balls to normally hang low, doing things like attaching too-heavy weights can damage the vas deferens and that may also interfere with fertility.
Our balls require a more delicate balance than we anticipate.

6 comments:

Xersex said...

see a doctor

SickoRicko said...

A long-ago partner had a ball stretcher device and it was interesting to wear, but if you weren't careful you could certainly hurt yourself.

Your French Patrick said...

I had a tight scrotum while I was younger and I never did anything to change that, and now it is hanging lower just by aging. I would have never used all these "prostate massagers" and/or "ball stretchers" for whatever reason.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

It never ceases to amaze me, you learn something new every day. Always good advice to see a doctor, for sure they have seen and heard everything. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Such great advice as usual. You always have well thought out answers.

victor l harris said...

what did u say