Friday, June 14, 2019

Much Lazing About

Well, I realize it's Men's Health Month, but this past week has taken it to the extreme. Needles, needles, and more needles. Test after test after test. I'm happy it's over - I think. Maybe. Hopefully.


Regardless, I plan on taking it easy this weekend. 

There will be much lazing about in the pool now that it has warmed up.



And, certainly some reading. (I'm in the middle of The Hate U Give, excellent book by the way. ---What else does one do while waiting between tests and appointments?)


Hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

So I assume you did get a few small pricks then!!!!!


Have a relaxing weekend Whk!!!!!

Bruce Jensen said...

Have a relaxing weekend, Pat.
You deserve it after being poked, prodded, and scrutinized all week. We are taking your advice and are going to be spending a relaxing week at the lake....just me, my man, and a dozen old fashioned murder mysteries.

Have a great weekend.
Bryn and Bruce

Anonymous said...

Glad the tests are behind you. Hope there was at least a cute doctor or nurse to help along the way.

Your weekend plans sound awesome. Rest and renew. Sending you much love!

AOM SoulFood said...

Hola my Friend! Good to hear you are going to be able to take it easy this weekend. Glad you can now have some R&R. Wishing you a super chill out time. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

whkattk said...

@ mistress - Oh, yes. More than a few small pricks. ('Course, we all wish to have larger ones that are not cold steel! LOL)