Monday, March 15, 2021

It's True

 

Nice weather yesterday; no wind and in the 70s. Today, we're right back to the wind and cold. Sheesh.

Thank you for all the nice comments on the opening of the novella. Book 3 is almost done, and then I will submit the first one to the publisher. Several readers asked if I would continue to post snippets. I will!

*********************************************

Beware the Ides of March. But, last month, Rick, fellow blogger over at Sicko Ricko's Crap sent a meme I have been saving for today. Because today is

BUDDY BALL CHECK

Yes, gents, it is time to do that Ball Check. But, here's the interesting thing Rick sent over.


And, guess what? I did some research on this and it's true. It can. According to a follow-up article at WebMD, it is not foolproof. In fact, "On the other hand, false-positive tests are common. Widespread pregnancy testing of men would mean a lot of unnecessary worry — and a lot of unnecessary diagnostic tests and procedures, which carry their own small risks."



So, you shouldn't rely solely on a pregnancy test. There's no substitute for the physical exam. Besides, the TSE can turn out to be a lot more fun!












8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Sometimes the internet and social sites do sometimes have a plus and good thing can happen.

Now my only request is if you share snippets...can you use your cock as a book mark in the pages for us for a nice sight? It will enhance a already bound to be hot story.

Your French Patrick said...

Why do you title "It's True"? All of us have known for a long time that everything you say is always true.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

uptonking said...

Some lovely examples of medical technique there! Simply stunning. Thank you for sharing. And for your anecdote. Enjoy your lovely weather. It's snowing here. BAH. Kizzes!

SickoRicko said...

Thanks for the shout-out. Unfortunately, I totally forgot what today's date is. Perhaps I can rectify that.

Xersex said...

fabulous pics & gifs
happy mongay & new week

BatRedneck said...

As usual, your wrapping with humor points out something important.
This said, I can't wait for the look of my pharmacist on my next monthly visit when I ask him for a pregnancy tests. That will maybe worth shooting a picture.
More (much more) seriously, you are right about us just conscientiously checking the state of our testicles on a regular basis, which shouldn't be too difficult for anyone of us out there, uh? And in any doubt it could lead to some possible interesting piece of exam during the next visit to the MD, would it not? Not to mention the relief of medicals procedures and treatments.
The point being: our body sends us messages, it is only up to us to catch and listen to them so that we can act accordingly.
So, once again, thanks Whkattk for ringing our bell.
(not to mention that's a healthy way for us to go from introspection (of sorts) to self-inspection :-)

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I had no idea about the pregnancy test! Whoa.
And men forget how important self-checks are. Really.
That man in the first photo though. Yum.

XOXO

Cali-Boi said...

I say go for it! Write it and we'll read. Now I have to get the boy to check my balls. A great message to pass along.