Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Penis Food

 

The house began to twitch, the roof to pitch ~ music by Harold Arlen, and lyrics Yip Harburg

Holy shit. Sustained high winds all day long and into the night. The rain started around 8pm and it was still coming down when I went to bed at 11pm. This is getting tedious.

Yesterday was Buddy Ball Check. Today, it's the Penis. Specifically, penis food. Yessireebob. Food for the penis. We eat with our hearts and stomachs in mind. But as the Healthline - Men's Health article, "8 Foods for Your Penis," suggests: Maybe we guys should look a little lower on the anatomy chart.



"But, let’s say, if you know, that apples and carrots are good for your prostate and penis health, wouldn’t you be inclined to eat these foods more often?

That’s the goal of our below-the-belt food list.

Instead of eating as if your penis needs special attention, fill your day with foods that optimize your whole body, and in turn, help your blood bring the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals your penis needs to function. (Erectile dysfunction in younger men is rising and about 1 in 9 men will develop prostate cancer in their lifetime.)"




From Spinach and coffee to apple peels and chili peppers, there are things we can eat that will boost our penile health and increase sperm count and motility. 


Even better is that each recommended food has a link to recipes. Yum! So the next time you're staring into the fridge, think about your cock before deciding what to grab and eat.



18 comments:

Hot guys said...

I think just trying to eat more healthy in general will be helpful to everyone and most of their body parts. 🙂

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Can Daddy come and cook for me?
XOXO

uptonking said...

I wrote them all done. I do most of them anyway... but will doubly my efforts. I want my peen in tip top shape this summer. Do you think there are exercises I could do to help my peen? Push ups? Pull ups? Hammer curls? Something to really shake things up? :) Thanks, for all the info, hon. Kizzes.

BatRedneck said...

Oh you are a terrible guy: now I am just going to think about this post of yours next time I go shopping at the grocery.

By the way, for those over 50 whose prostate wakes up at night, Nature has a simple solution: the infusion of nettle root, to take as a cure. (the laziest will find it in capsules at the pharmacy)
I was (more than) skeptical, but it works. Cool.

Your French Patrick said...

Yes, we should look a little lower. After all it's not that difficult. We don't need a telescope.

Happy Saint Patrick Day on tomorrow, my dear Pat.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

paulmmn said...

One thing to help keep your pee-pee in good condition-- Kegel exercises. When you're in a "good mood" tense the muscles that you use to get that last squirt out, and see if you can make Mr. Happy flex up and down.

These are the same muscles you use to cut off the flow... and as you get older, if you keep flexing, you may not need those 'special underpants.'

--PaulMmn

paulmmn said...

"The house began to twitch, the roof to pitch" ~ music and lyrics by Harold Arlen

I've always felt that "It was a dark and stormy night" is a pretty nice opening for a book or story. It has a bad reputation, however. I suspect it's because the story that followed was such a stinker that only Snoopy could get away with using it!

JeanWM said...

And don't forget to add some huff and puff exercise to that diet. The combo works. Happy Saint Pat's and French Patricks Day tomorrow! ☘️. Hugs and Bisous.

Xersex said...

Something related to scrotum check happened to me. I feel my dick, balls and scrotum every day, because every day I take a shower. Last week I felt like a little ball in the scrotum. I thought it was syphilis (I had it once in 2018). So last Monday I went to the Doctor of Sexually Transmitted Diseases. He told me it's definitely not syphilis. He sent me, for the sake of scruple, to do an ultrasound. I did it last night and the response was that it's a simple cyst that will disappear on its own.

Unashamed Male said...

I love your Wizard of Oz quote. Harold Arlen wrote the music, but Yip Harburg wrote the lyrics for all the Wizard of Oz songs.

Fullmoonma said...

As a very recent prostate cancer survivor, I'm dealing with some of the side-effects, including urge incontinence, by trying to adjust my diet to make my bladder less irritated. The "use caution" list includes most spices and acidic foods, berries, citrus fruits, carbonated beverages, chocolate, coffee, grapes, some nuts, onions, tomatoes, wine. Considerable overlap with "penis friendly" foods in your post.

whkattk said...

@ Six - He'd do so with pleasure! XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Unashamed - Mea culpa. I should go in and edit that.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Yes, exercise would also be a great help.

whkattk said...

@ Paul - Any weather opening is frowned upon by agents, editors, and publishers. Though they all love Snoopy!

whkattk said...

@ Upton - Yep, there is, of course. Do the Kegels that Paul suggested. That'll keep the peen up good and strong. Kisses.

whkattk said...

@ Fullmoonma - I wonder if nettle root might help as suggested by BatRedneck (above). Also, did your urologist suggest Kegel exercises, or would those not help?
But, I'm glad you are on the mend!

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - Better to have it checked and find a benign cyst than let it go and get bad news later. I glad you followed through!