Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Requests for More

 

Thanks for the positive response! The requests for "more" gave me enough encouragement to...

submit to a publisher.

😵

We shall see what they say, how they respond. According to their FAQs, the next step - if they like the required snippet - is a Zoom interview to see if we're "a good match."

**************************************

Another grey, cloudy day. Reading is how I like spending days like this.


And daydreaming 

about pool weather.







How do you like to spend a cloudy day?


9 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

Cloudy or not, have a nice, happy day.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

Your back in my readers again!!!!!!! That must have fixed the issue!

Good luck and keep us posted. I would love to hear more. I hope all goes well. Is the whole book done yet?

Grey rainy days are for the sofa for me. Luckily, were in a beautiful high, sunny period in the 60's and 70's already!

uptonking said...

Like I spend all my days these days... in the bunker. Good luck with the publisher, dear. Lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice... light up the night! Enjoy.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

The only thing better than men with books is naked men with books.
I usually spend cloudy/rainy days indoors. Reading or doing something terrible to my plants.

XOXO

JeanWM said...

Cloudy days are so common it's more what we do when we get a sunny day! And that is definitely to be spent outside until it becomes so hot, then back inside again. Or rainy days, great for getting rid of "stuff."

Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Mistress - Glad that fixed it!!!
Yes. There are 3 of them. All finished. They prefer a series. Now, I understand they expect a 4th in order to sign me to a contract. Oy. Well, I ***think*** there may be one more before the place is used up as a character. 😜

Mistress Maddie said...

@Pat...I would read them all.!

SickoRicko said...

Indoors. At the computer. Or doing chores.

Xersex said...

reading and listening to music