Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Even As We Age

June is Men's Health Month

That means it is my duty to remind you to get that annual physical. If you haven't done this, don't put it off. Call for your appointment today.



Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know you feel good and all that. But some things have a habit of creeping along unnoticed. Then,...BAM!


Don't let that happen. Now, right this minute, is a great time to make that call. The physical is a good opportunity for an "official ball check" and prostate exam.




You should have a thorough exam of the cock. Penile cancer, ya know. Your doc knows what to look for.


And don't be ashamed or too embarrassed to talk about boners; those lovely barometers of our overall health. 




In the words of my own physician: "Some people don't think it's a health issue, but it is."


Being able to get an erection and ejaculate is an important health consideration.
Even as we age.


15 comments:

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

September is the month that I have my annual check up. Don't forget to write down any questions you want to ask the doctor. It is easy to forget to ask as check ups usually are relativity quick. Let your doctor know of any concerns. There are no dumb questions.

Xersex said...

thanks

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ha!
I'm actually going to have my exam today. I fucked it up yesterday and was at the doc's office and they were like, bitch, no.
I forgot they moved my appointment one day. Ugh. Anyways, it should be fun.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Always good advice!

paulmmn said...

The young man in the first pic with a 'doctor' has a nice 'No, I'm not really hard-'on.

--PaulMmn

Mistress Maddie said...

I bet already my doctor can't wait to see me again. I always seem to get an erection every time he checks me out and I get the ole finger up the backside. But it's because he gets me hot.

Your French Patrick said...

On the 15th of the month, in the middle…
On June 30, in the middle of the year…
It's logic.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings chéris Jean and Pat.

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - Good idea!

whkattk said...

@ Six - Yeaaay! Hope it all went well. XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - Well, you give him proof positive that everything is in working order. 😁

whkattk said...

@ MFP - By, gosh, I never thought about it that way. But it works! Hugs and bisous.

Hot Nude Men said...

I have experience with exam, but only my behind, i never checked my penis, it's awkward for me


Hi, i've been your fan since the old days until now, your posts are amazing, i know i am asking too much, i just created naked daddy videos blog and i want to be friends with you as sharing links, if you dont mind, thank you in advance! Love you!

My blog is https://hotnakeddaddies.blogspot.com/

uptonking said...

I went in for mine at the beginning of June. All sorts of little surprises. Which is why I would love for you to write more about prostate health! Kizzes.

whkattk said...

@ Hot Naked Daddy - Check the "More Blogs" list...I've added yours.

whkattk said...

@ Upton - Oh, no!! I hope not too, too awful. I think can be arranged. Kisses