Thursday, June 2, 2022

Glans Size

 

Like the Peyronies Disease (PD) commercial says, "Guys [packages] come in all shapes and sizes."


But we're not here to talk about PD. And we're aren't going to discuss size. Well, not the measurement that immediately comes to mind when most think about the subject. Today we address a question about the glans meatus - or cockhead.


"I am possessed of a rather large cockhead as I have been told numerous times by the men who have swallowed it and taken it into their dark passageway. I am told I am thick. Jokingly, some of the guys have said I have a beer can cock. I do not believe that to be true. But I do have the good-sized cockhead and the harder I get the bigger the crown becomes.

My question is what the average size of a man's cockhead?. How do you accurately measure it?"

That's something I never really thought about. Most men's cockhead is proportionate to shaft girth. There are, of course, exceptions to that. In our military circle jerks, we called one guy "Needle Dick" because his glans was narrower than the shaft - think the Washington Monument. Another's was noticeably larger and his wife referred to it as his Fireman's Helmet.



The glans is measured the same way shaft girth is: Wrap a soft tape measure around the widest point.

But the most interesting tidbit I found during research is that the size of the glans meatus can be indication of possible hypospadia (a condition where the meatus isn't at the tip of the penis. Instead, the hole may be any place along the underside of the penis).

"Glans size was analyzed as both a continuous and dichotomous variable, with small glans defined as <14 mm. Results: Mean glans size was 15 mm (10-27 mm) in 490 boys (mean 1.5 years) undergoing 432 primary repairs (380d/19mid/33prox), and 58 reoperations (28d/7mid/23prox)."

I don't think there has ever been a study on adult males.



This article "Everything You Want to Know About the Glans Penis" from Healthline, does a pretty good job of explaining that knob at the end of the cock; the Anatomy, Function, Appearance, Common Conditions and Treatments for them, and When to see a doctor.


The cock is a marvelous, complicated thing. Of course,

The More You Know

And this morning, miraculously --- just like that --- I was able to leave comments with all my Blogger family. Did Blogger fix the issue? Or was internet traffic slow?

Maybe it's best not to question it.

18 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Yeah, don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.

Very interesting post.

Your French Patrick said...

In French "PD" is an abbreviation for "pederast"(pédéraste in French)

Hugs and bisous, my darlings chéri Jean and Pat)

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Learned something new today. Have a good friend whose hole is on the underside of the head on the shaft. When I first saw the hole I thought he had a Prince Albert. He told me he was born that way. It works the same.

Mistress Maddie said...

Im like you and have been told my cockhead is rather big too. Most of the guys I topped always say once the head is in...then it's smooth sailing. It's just getting the head in. And I love nothing more sometimes than just enjoying servicing just the head. Drives men crazy.

Great post today.

Anonymous said...

Another interesting informative topic on this wonderful site.My shaft is on the thicker side (6" in circumference ) and my glans do span the width of my shaft ,shaped like more of a firemen s helmet.The head is my favorite part of the cock,always had a infatuation with the beauty of a cock,so many different shapes and sizes.

paulmmn said...

If you guys all line up, I'm willing to take the measurements...

--PaulMmn

Big Dude said...

If it fits in my mouth, I'm happy.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh Beercan dicks are fantastic.
And as Maddie says, once the head is in, the rest is smooth sailing.
And I have seen almost every permutation of the glans, btw.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

I hope it is all fixed. I have had challenges too.

The cock is a complicated thing but marvelous thing for sure!!!

JeanWM said...

A picture is worth 1000 words, and everyone is certainly unique. That's the word, unique. Hugs and Bisous.

fullmoonma said...

I've got a hypospadias cock with a very blunt helmet. Shaft is about 1 3/4" wide, then narrows down to about 1 3/8" just below helmet, which flares out to a nice looking 1 3/4" wide but only about 5/8" long. I don't think I've ever seen another cock at blunt as mine in the hundreds I've massaged. Usually helmets are at least 2/3 as long as they are wide with a nice tapering shape that facilitates insertion.

It's my understanding that hypospadias happens when there isn't quite enough testosterone in utero to finish the job of making the penis from the female parts the precede it, which would explain my unique shape.

fullmoonma said...

PS

Typical helmets are tipped back on the shaft when seen in profile, and in varying amounts. Mine sits horizontally, like a GI's helmet.

Anonymous said...

*Glans penis. The meatus (which basically means to piss in Latin, Cf. Spanish mear) is just the piss slit (or any other opening connecting the outside to the inside).

@Your French Patrick:
Hilariously I just finished Shadow War, one of the preludes to this year's Dark Crisis, #1 comes out later this month. Yeah, naturally "pederast" made me think of Deathstroke.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Unique. I like that. Happy weekend. Hugs and bisous.

UtahJock said...

By the way, as men are usually comparing sizes in the gym when there isn't a boner, they should remember that the size of the unit varies all the time and all through the day. The only constant about a man's unit is the size and shape of his boner.

Anonymous said...

@ mistress maddie I also love just servicing that beautiful head,feel its silky smoothness on my face and lips.I would love to feel your big head stretch me into ecstasy yum

Xersex said...

love all these dicks

whkattk said...

@ Utah Jock - The cock is always changing size as the blood oxygen is required to keep the tissue healthy. Guys should embrace it.