Thursday, June 30, 2022

Prostate Exploration

 

It's the final day of Pride Month. To paraphrase Rick on this blog post today:

Gay Pride and Pride Month was not born of a need to celebrate LGBTQ+, but the right to exist without persecution


Recent events prove there is much work yet to do.


Now, let's continue our prostate exploration.
An infection can cause swelling of the gland which, in turn, can cut or reduce the flow through the urethra.

Not only can that make it difficult to pee, it can make it difficult to ejaculate --- as I found out when in my early 30s. The urologist bent me over the table, massaged the gland, stood me up and turned me around and milked me to ejaculation.



As we all know, the gland continues to grow as we age, causing Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH). That condition also makes it difficult to pee. Medication such a Proscar will alleviate the symptoms. Sometimes more radical treatment is necessary, such as Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP), surgically removing the inside portion of the gland.


Not all is lost. You can be proactive. According to nwmedicalspecialties, here is a list of foods to help maintain prostate health.

Best Foods For Prostate Health
  • Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Fish like salmon, tuna and flounder are rich in omega-3 fatty acids ...
  • Choose the Mediterranean Diet. ...
  • Broccoli. ...
  • Cayenne. ...
  • Green Tea. ...
  • Pumpkin Seeds And Brazil Nuts. ...
  • Asian Mushrooms.




And...

According to that urologist I saw back in my early 30s, the other proactive thing you can do to promote prostate health: Ejaculate on a regular basis. His recommendation: "Cum at least twice per week."






I think that's probably a prescription most men will happily follow.

14 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love the idea of a prostate-friendly diet.

Anything to avoid surgery, right?

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

"Cum at least twice per week." LOL, Masturbation on medical prescription!!! But you don't need a medical prescription to visit your blog.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a wondrous day.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Celebrate your Pride through out the whole year. Doing for others shows we are giving people. It's hard not to like giving people. Give where it is needed. I try to be sure to give to projects that help our gay communities. Also am working to get as many Republicans out of office as possible. At this time there is no such as a good Republican. (There are some I could work with) Be Proud, go out there and work at making change before we start to lose the freedoms we have gained. Have a life of Pride. Make a difference.

Mistress Maddie said...

Twice per week???? I would be having wet dreams. I usually cum twice a day!!!

And if my doctor milked me like that...oh man. He has checked over my cock when hard...but never made me ejaculate. I would love it if he did.

Big Dude said...

Years back, my PCP told me the same, cum twice a week.

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - it would appear you've got it covered. Cumming hurt like a sonofabitch. He apologized and said "It had to be done." I had to admit it felt good to finally actually cum --- the relief was palpable.

Breenlantern said...

I prefer to be every day just to be safe.

JeanWM said...

Cumming, actually good advice for everyone, because if you can't then there is something going on there that needs attention. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

I can follow your doctor's recommendation on ejaculating. I wish all doctor's orders were that easy to follow! LOL!

PaulMmn said...

I really like the picture of the abs getting anointed with cum. Took me several careful views to realize that the cock and abs were NOT the same person! Owner of the cock appears to be riding the owner of the abs! Yum!

--PaulMmn

paulmmn said...

Questions to consider-- Men, in many cases, are increasingly open to the idea of being pegged. This begs the question-- does the live member of another man fulfill the definition of a 'peg?'

Similarly, there are video clips floating around showing members of our armed forces sliding whole bananas into their mouths, to the hoots and cheers of their mates. Do the bananas indicate that men are more open to the idea of oral sex with their buddies? Do the banana swallowers swallow more lively bananas from time to time?

I think about these things...

-PaulMmn

Xersex said...

thanks and happy frigay

Hot Naked Daddy said...

anybody knows that handsome perfect dick pissing guy! He's really the best here, i love him

SickoRicko said...

Love the GIFs!