Wednesday, June 29, 2022

What Is That Damn Thing?

 

The Prostate.

Guys know they have one, but most don't pay much attention to it. We simply know it feels good to massage it internally. And pressing against it with each spasm when we cum can enhance the force of the ejaculation.





But what is that damn thing?

"The prostate is a small gland in men, located just below the bladder in front of the rectum. It wraps around the urethra --- the tube that carries urine and semen out of the body."

And what purpose does it serve, anyway?

The prostate secretes a fluid that nourishes and protects sperm. During ejaculation, the gland squeezes the fluid into the urethra where it combines with the seminal fluid and is expelled with the sperm as semen.




The fluid is essential to the survival of your swimmers once they exit the missile and search for their target. Other than that... Well, it's a non-essential organ. We don't need it to get erections.


We don't need it to maintain erections.


But we sure do pay attention when that little sucker acts up. The most common issue is Prostatitis, an infection of the gland which can cause a myriad of problems. According to  Medicinenet 

The following are signs and symptoms that may be present with prostatitis:
  • Painful, difficult and/or frequent urinating.
  • Blood in the urine.
  • Groin pain, rectal pain, abdominal pain and/or low back pain.
  • Fever and chills.
  • Malaise and body aches.
  • Urethral discharge.
  • Painful ejaculation or sexual dysfunction.




Treatment means a trip to the doctor for an exam.


The result will most likely lead to a round of antibiotics.

15 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I had prostatitis once. Antibiotics took care of it. Now I have an enlarged prostate and take a medication for that.

Anonymous said...

Also note the location. Anyone who says "hit the prostate" or says they need a guy with a leàst eight inches knows nothing. Thag includes literally every bottom I've ever met.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, every person with a prostate DOES need to pay attention. Especially after thirty.

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

Very interesting, especially regarding the signs and symptoms that may be present with prostatitis.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

Mistress Maddie said...

I usually have a good cum shot...im a shooter...but if something or a cock is against my prostrate when I climax...look out!!! Ill put a hole in the headboard.

UtahJock said...

Yup, you only need it to reproduce yourself, and at the end of the day, that's the real purpose of all the sex organs.

As I may have commented in an earlier post of yours, with the loss of the prostate, there's the loss of your ejaculate. You still have an organism. Sometimes the organism doesn't feel as good as before the prostatectomy, sometimes it's better.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

I never get to use stirrups when the doctor does a prostate exam or be naked. He puts me on my side and makes me pull up one leg. I never get a cute one either, but I can close my eyes and pretend. I told one doctor who spoke good English that I usually get dinner first. All of a sudden he didn't understand my English. My Primary Care Physician thought it was hilarious, he knew the doctor who gave me that exam.

SteveXS said...

Great science-anatomy lesson!

Anonymous said...

Always learn a lot from your posts! Thanks for the helpful information (and the hot visuals!).

Hot Naked Daddy said...

yeah its the best feeling ever for men to ejaculate, but i jerked too much i need to rest

JeanWM said...

It's a miracle all our bits and pieces actually work most of the time.
Bet we all learned something from your post today, thanks Pat.
Hugs and bisous.

P.S. Those Hearings never disappoint. I predict a future Netflix Series.

uptonking said...

Perfect. Thank you for touching on this topic. Any diet tips to help maintain its health?

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - Same here. The stirrups are rarely used for prostate exams anymore.

LOL. That's hilarious. I asked my doctor once, while lying there on my side, with my pants down, and one leg pulled up, "Come here often?" and winked at him. He laughed. Thank goodness **some** doctors have a sense of humor!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - At least a Netflix movie! Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

the prostate produces sperm, and to which the sperm produced by the testicles join.