Friday, June 10, 2022

You Gotta Try It

 

"I saw the comment from anonymous about prostate fun and decided I had to write. I've been reading this blog for a long time and everytime there was a post about ass play I thought what a load of gay bullshit crap. Right up until got my first prostate exam. Talk about an instant hardon and bent over that table thought I would gonna shoot right there. I kept my back to him to pull my pants over my dick so he wouldn't know.  It took some doing but finally my wife agreed to use a strap on and I blew biggest load of my life. Now whenever I want scream out loud toes cureled orgasm I'll lay down and toss my legs in the air and she straps up and plunges in.  I swear to you my straight bros you want to cum and cum hard like never before you gotta try it."




I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure your doctor knew about that raging boner. From the view he had, and the position of his finger(s), an erection is pretty difficult to miss.


The root portion of the shaft runs along the Perineum (the Taint) and the girth matches the part of your cock you can see,


There's a reason for that full-on boner, or at least a semi, during your prostate exam. Pressure on the gland helps with blood retention in the cock. You can test that theory by using external prostate pressure at the very root end --- right above the anus.


It's taking straight guys years to catch on and understand what many gay men have known and experienced for ... well, forever. The male G-Spot is the prostate. As the idea spreads, the issue becomes --- as you've found out --- convincing their wives and girlfriends of that. As Dan Savage keeps saying, partner satisfaction in the bedroom is all about GGG (Good, Giving, and Game).

Not convinced yet, straight dudes? There are options to try it without anyone else knowing. The Aneros Prostate Massager, or even the Butt Plug.



The other thing that should make it perfectly clear that the prostate is a pleasure palace? Try externally massaging your prostate next time you jack off.


14 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

A prostate orgasm?
Yes, PLEASE!
It's happened hands free, too, it's that good.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

The first time I came while getting fucked, "My eyes rolled back into my head."

Your French Patrick said...

"Prostate fun" is fundamental when it comes to gay sex.

Hugs and bisous my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a wondrous weekend.

William said...

Amen.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

How and where does one externally massage their prostrate while masturbating's?

JeanWM said...

GGG (Good, Giving, and Game) The three G's. Learn something every day.

Hugs and bisous.

p.s. Who knew Congressional Hearings were riveting.

Mistress Maddie said...

I generally have pretty strong cum shots, but when I have a guy in me during sex, the cum shoots then are like gushers.

Xersex said...

thanks for your informations here
happy saturgay & sungay

fullmoonma said...

I studied anall massage under Chester Mainard at the body electric school - a wonderful man who devoted his life to massaging the rosebud. One of has maxims was that 20% of all men, gay or straight or whatever, were members of the "ass tribe" - able to receive pleasure down there - often lots and lots! That's me! The pleasure nerves are mostly on the exterior, although there are nerves that sense fullness inside that contribute to pleasure. My prostate isn't a hot spot, and now that I think of it, Chester wasn't a big fan of prostate massage - except in his role of teaching med students how to do a digital rectal exam.

I've given lots of thought on why the body is constructed and "wired" this way, and my theory is that it's not accidental that cocks, especially uncut ones, fit so nicely and give so much pleasure. The two-off is the feeling of bonding I get with all the men who have fucked me, that lasts for years. I think it's an adaptation that helps horny hunter-gather teens bond together in their societies. Our bodies haven't evolved since the time all of us were raised in such circumstances. Our societies have changed a lot, and not necessarily for the better, and are probably could benefit from better bonding!

Anonymous said...

And there are also guys who can't get an erection from anything ass-related. Even guys into guys. Sadly gay intelligentsia don't see that as valid.

uptonking said...

It does add a whole level of enjoyment!

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - Run your fingers along the perineum (taint) to the very root end of the cock. Just before you get to the anal opening, press. That pressure point allows you to do external prostate massage.

whkattk said...

@ Anon, June 11, 2022 at 6:12 AM - I'm one of them. External massage gives me more pleasure.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Right? So much new information, too. It'll be breakfast entertainment for me... You could make it a Luncheon! Hugs and bisous.