Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Play Ball!

1

Yes, I know baseball season is over. 
And (as our blogger buddy AOM points out) football season is on.
2

And, soon basketball season will be kicking in big time.
3

But, it's once again time to grab those all-time favorite balls.
4

Give 'em a really good once-over. If you feel any lumps, if there is a firmness to one (or both) that doesn't seem right, if there is a tenderness for no apparent reason, go see your doctor!
5

If everything is good, or after you've made your appointment, it is your duty to pay it forward. Contact every male in your life - by whatever means necessary - and ensure they do the same.
6

There is no reason for shame, shyness is no excuse. If an entire rugby team can do it on camera, you can get yours checked and make sure other guys do the same.
(Thanks to Your French Patrick for the embed code)

(Or, for a larger screen, simply go HERE)


Now, you've been shown how to do it. You've even been shown how a sonogram would be done on your nuts - should the need arise. Get busy - you can play afterwards!
7

8

3 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

Hi, my dear Pat,
I was lying at two o'clock in the morning, woken at six o'clock of the above mentioned morning, and I spent all day long to put of the parquet in the place of the old carpet of my room.
Phew, it is ended, and besides very well, but I am too much exhausted to play any ball game, and thus forgive me if I shall restrict to wish you a good day with a lot of kisses.

Postscriptum: When you have an embed code, you can change the width and the height to obtain the size you wish (preferably by keeping the same relation between them).

Anonymous said...

i'd pop a stiff one with that woman watching me play with my balls ;0 but some great cocks with post today!0 love to help them check their bful balls and cum color ;0

Stan said...

Don't we all want a larger one?