Monday, October 14, 2013

Welcome!

I also have to take the opportunity today to welcome another new bunch of followers to Big Whack Attack.
1

I'm happy they've found us and hope they'll stick around to contribute to the dialogue. We have a damn good time around here while ensuring a full understanding of the male package: How they work, why they do the things they do, and most importantly, how to keep them healthy, hard, 
2


3

4

5


and cumming
6

7

8

9
for a lifetime of enjoyment!
10

I've got the best group of Faithful Followers a blogger could ask for.
11
So, stick around and join in the fun!
12

3 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

No number of faithful followers may be as much as you deserve it nor as much as I wish it to you.
Have a wondrous day, my dear Pat, and lots of bisous.

Justin said...

great post today

Queer Heaven said...

love all the photos today!