Friday, October 18, 2013

Urges

1

Well, it's been a week full of me urging you guys to do the proper checks on your balls and dicks. Now, perhaps, it's time to get back to the fun of enjoying our man-bits. But, that doesn't alter the fact that while we enjoy them we are helping ourselves stay healthy, utilizing the medicinal value of whacking off.
2


Yes, Ladies, you read that right: healthy. The medical community keeps adding to the list of health benefits of jacking off. And we intend to take full advantage of that.
3

Cold and Flu season is upon us here in the Northern Hemisphere. That means stuffy noses and clogged sinuses. Now we have a new way to combat the symptoms.

Faithful Reader, JD, sent us this link of the latest list (compiled and published in June of last year) of 10 Health Benefits of Masturbation. Of which, #5 states: Reduces Nasal Congestion. Another small study demonstrated reduction of swelling of vessels in the nose during sex and masturbation. This theoratically (sic) may improve on symptoms of the common cold, hay fever and allergic rhinitis.

4

But, according to the statement above, all you guys down under who's allergy season is about to explode can also benefit and do some exploding of your own to remedy the situation!
5

So, remember, Ladies, the next time your guy (or son) is suffering from sinusitis and says he just wants to go lie down, and a bit later you find him tossing one off, understand he's simply trying to reduce some swelling!

6

7

8

9

10

I think I must name JD as our
Whack-off Hero of the Month
for bringing this to us!
Big Boner Hand awarded to JD

Thanks, JD!!!

7 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

You go to make me regret of not to have this nasal congestion which would allow me to treat myself by the masturbation.
LOL, I make fun, I understand well that your recommendation is as a precautionary measure.
Have a woundrous weekend and lots of bisous (and more)

Unknown said...

I'm certainly happy to read that! It is dreadful here at present, the wind is blowing in all kinds of things that cause hay fever, etc. and now we have the smoke from the bushfires. Sorry need to go and relieve some swelling!!!!!!!!! Hugs, Patrick

O!Daddie said...

Thanks for the mention, WHK- did you know that JD is in fact, O!Daddie??

Hmm, we all know what ASSUME does and I should have made my identity clear to you. (and maybe have racked up a few more readers, attention whore that I am!! ☺☺☺

Anonymous said...

great cocks,bodies and hair and assholes :)

whkattk said...

@ O!Daddie - No sir, I didn't realize that - not until the return message. But, the coc - I mean, cat - is out of the bag! LOL!

whkattk said...

@ LP - My liege, I am certainly happy to be of assistance! Hugs!

whkattk said...

@ YFP - May I help you reduce some swelling? ;-)