Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thank you!

1

Well, I had quite a lovely day, yesterday. I thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes!


2

My old FWB took my to breakfast. He'd spent too much time doing some needed yard work and needed a massage.
3

We compared notes on masseurs and he asked for contact info for mine. I surely hope he calls the guy - and gets a really, really good, extremely thorough massage.
4

5


6

Then I spent the remainder of my day exactly as I'd planned... lying around and enjoying my cock.
7

8


9

10


11

12


7 comments:

Justin said...

Sounds like a good day.

Justin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday mate

Your French Patrick said...

LOL, my dear friend, I can't wait for your next birthday so that we have one more time so many beautiful photos as yesterday and today!
Have a wondrous day and lots of bisous.

Unknown said...

SORRY! Did I miss your Birthday? I hope it was a very happy and sexy one! Hugs, Patrick

O!Daddie said...

A belated HB, buddy !!

uptonking said...

Happy belated BD! Hope you had a... blast (or two, or three). - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

whkattk said...

Thanks, guys!!

@ Upton - I did indeed. Two really good ones!