Friday, September 11, 2015

That Manly Stance

I'm driving out of the cul-de-sac (sans bared boner), peer to my left, and peer to my right...and what to my wandering eye should appear?
2
Yes, it's that instantly recognizable manly stance...
3

4
I've hit that exact spot in the same way myself once or twice. Yes, even that close to home and there was no way I would make it even another minute.
5
Then, I get about a mile away from home, at the corner of a very busy intersection...traffic is driving by, and a group of people are waiting there for the next bus to come along. There, in the small landscaped area in front of a convenience store - which offers no conveniences to the public
6 (These are genius, by the way)
and a man is trying very hard to be discreet about pissing.
7
When we're out and about and there are no facilities in the area to take advantage of, what else is a guy to do? As a cop once said to me not that long ago, "What guy hasn't pissed on the side of the road once in a while."
8

9
Which is why I have given my pool guy
10
and my yard guy
11
express permission to make necessary use of my property. I've set aside a particular place, against the block fence,
12
which I use regularly in my small effort to conserve water - which is a very, very precious commodity here. Having a cock offers men this advantage, but it also provides no doubt in the case of those boners.
13

14
Yet, that's another issue we shouldn't be ashamed of.
It's a natural, physiological function.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Today is September 11...a day we here in the US should remember, pay honor to the 3,000+ lives that were taken in 2001. Not only those of the World Trade Center, but the lives which ended on that day in a field in Pennsylvania, and the Pentagon.


8 comments:

Xersex said...

the dick # is impressive!!!
you could hug it!

Your French Patrick said...

It's not my cup of tea (if I can say) when men are drinking piss or pissing one on another, but when they are alone, no problem, it's natural.
Have a wondrous day, dear friend, with a lot of bisous.

Unknown said...

As we were driving through France one day on my recent trip abroad there was a guy in a field pissing! He was totally unaware that a busload of tourists was passing! The whole bus burst into laughter! That felt very good! Trust you are having a great weekend, Patrick

Jean said...

Thank you world friends for supporting the USA on 9/11. We won't forget.

SickoRicko said...

Terrific post!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Mon ami, I am with you in your opinion...

Fit Studs said...

Damn, some of these dudes are soooo sexy!!

whkattk said...

@ Fit Studs - Once again proving that your "Average Joe" can be sexy, too.