Friday, March 24, 2017

Some Day, They'll Thank You

What a terrific response to yesterday's post. Thank you all so much. Comments and emails are what keep me on the correct track.
A conversation with a friend (who is not Jewish) attended her grandson's Bris. "What the hell is a foreskin for? What does it do?" (Me, thinking: OMG. Really?? How old are you???)

"The foreskin covers the glans -" 
3
"What's that?"
4
"The head of the cock. The foreskin is there to protect it, keep the skin soft and moist. Otherwise, it can get dry and, like any other skin constantly rubbing against clothing, build up callous. It's why cut men complain about loss of sensitivity."
5

6

7

8

9

10
"What can they do about it?"

"Vitamin E oil. Pure Vitamin E oil on the head of his dick every day."

11


Seriously, guys. If you're cut - whether it was at birth, or from a medical need - put a few drops on your cockhead after a shower. It'll keep the skin nice and soft - the way it should be. That will increase the sensitivity. Increased sensitivity increases sexual pleasure.
12

13

14
And can increase the intensity of ejaculation.
15
If you're cut, buy some this weekend and start using it.
If you have sons who have been circumcised, make them use it.
Some day they'll thank you for it.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent advice - I've never heard of the V-E oil. Thanks bro. I wish you an awesome day and fabulous weekend! Hugs, Licks, Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Have a restful weekend, my friend! Another great post! Thanks for your visits and comments.

Xersex said...

take a look here
http://jockdiesel.tumblr.com/post/144655622155/thecaltexan-confidence-is-learned-it-is

SickoRicko said...

Very good advice!

JeanWM said...

And rub any leftover oil around your nails, it will keep you from getting painful cracks in winter. Of course I think we've stopped having winters on the East Coast. Have a great weekend!

Mistress Maddie said...

I have long used moistener all over my body after showering every morning, all over, including the dick. Keeps the skin youthful too.

hornyland said...

vitamin E is great for the skin but is only a temporary solution.
Foreskin restoration is the way to go.
it may take up to a year but it'll be permanent.
i'm glad i did.
love your blog man, keep it up.

whkattk said...

@ Yves - Thank you so much. Yes, Restoration is a long process, and most men find they're happy with the end result. Vitamin E oil must be used daily for life in order to achieve satisfactory results.

Your French Patrick said...

The least that we can say is that at birth, it's much too soon. I wonder if the priests would not make it in the belly of the mother if they could. Why not, even sooner, to the spermatozoons.
Bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

I'm uncut and very sensitive when I uncover the glans and touch it I get a instant boner so I us it always covered but in the heat you need to wash it well otherwise it smells

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Ah, but, mon ami, Jewish tradition demands it on the 8th day following birth. Yet, I understand that some are beginning to opt out of that custom. Eventually, this will fade out and no longer be done. My only hope is that young males will be taught proper hygiene to avoid the inherent problems of not taking care of the cock. With the way people in the US are so ashamed of body parts, I don't see that happening...more medical issues will crop up simply because mom or dad were too embarrassed to talk about such things.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I am intact and wash my glans diligently every morning when showering. Practical with morning wood;-) When I retract the foreskin, my penis tip tends to be very sensitive. Also I find myself leaking a few drops of precum ever so often during the day. But that helps my foreskin adjust under clothing. I do like my foreskin and admit to have a play with it when peeing and afterwards to shake the last drops out.