Monday, March 19, 2018

Happy Ending

"I took your advice. It backfired on me but kind of in a good way. Fri nite my dorm mate was doing his nightly jacking and as usual my dick got hard. I turned to my side and started stroking. Before I knew it I felt my balls pull up. It was like automatic to throw off the covers and roll to my back. When I finally came back to the world, he was laughing and he said Holy shit. How have you been saving that. I mean your nuts must've been dragging on the ground!
There was cum everywhere, even the wall. He tossed me one of his towels. Then we talked. I won't go into the whole conversation, but bottom line no more hiding in shower for me. Thanks to your blog and all the readers. - Evan"
2

3

4

Thank you for writing again. That's what I like to hear about: A happy ending. Granted, not everyone is comfortable masturbating with others. But, as a friend of mine once said, "Guys jerk off, it's a fact of life."
5

6

7
There's no reason to deny it, or hide. I rather suspected - as did some Faithful readers - that if your dorm mate was so at ease about it then he really wouldn't care if you did the same.
8

9

10

B

C
I hope everyone had a wonderful St Patrick's Day. 
Posts may be spotty this week - I have lot on my plate. 

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Great post, and I'm glad things worked out for the guy.

Xersex said...

delicious pics & gifs!

Unknown said...

So pleased that things worked out for Evan! Wonderful post as ever. Thanks for your email. I will respond later in the day. Life must go on! Yes! I love that sculpture!

Mistress Maddie said...

IT was definitely one of those weekends here. I couldn't keep my hands off my dick.

Your French Patrick said...

Happy ending! Obviously, the fire had been smouldering beneath the ashes for too long and that's the only thing that both of them were looking forward to. They needed only the spark which ignite the powder keg. An excuse, an encouragement, a pretext, anything.

I wish you a wondrous day, my darlings Jean and Pat, by thanking you with lots of bisous for your good wishes for the St Patrick's Day.

JeanWM said...

All‘s well that ends well. Another nor’easter headed our way! This is getting old.
Hugs and bisous dear French Patrick.

that one guy said...

"Posts may be spotty this week -" haha, I saw what you did there ;-)

Congratulations, LW!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Buckle up and stay warm - and safe! Hugs and bisous.

Rad said...

#10 looks very much like my first (ex). Blonde hair, skinny as a rail, big cock, loved to suck, loved to be fucked. It lasted a year until I came home from work and found him getting plowed (unprotected) by his prior Ex (and drug supplier). But damn; I am still a sucker for blondes...

Passed away in 1999 (drug related).