Monday, October 5, 2020

Father - Son Nudity

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes, here and via email. It did my heart good. As I'm sure it did for Jean, as well.

The Father - Son Nudity post garnered a lot of response. And an email from brothers who occasionally leave comments. 

"Hi, Pat. my brother and me wanted to clarify some stuff for your readers after leaving the comments about the Father - Son post that you did. our dad left his comment that he didn't think he scarred us because he saw us naked and we saw hi naked. even with boners. and that was really cool to know it wasn't weird. we did see him jerk off once too but he didn't know we were there. we thought it was kind of cool that our dad did that. he told us it was okay and even told us we should do it as often as we wanted but ti was another whole thing seeing him do it and were glad we did because it reinforced what he said. he gave us access to this blog and told us to read from the first post. and we tell our buddys to read too because theres so much good info here about our dicks and balls. if anything at all left me and my brother traumatized and scarred it was living with our very religious mother becvause shes the one who told us our dicks were nasty and dirty and we shouldnt ever touch them except to pee. we finally got to petitiion the courts to let us live with our dad. were in college now and still thank our dad for giving us the infor. our suggestion to the guy that wrote in is to keep being that open with your son because he will appreciate it more than he knows. - the 2 R's"














So, all you dads out there, listen up. Because, there you have it: Brothers who appreciate the open honesty they received from their dad about their bodies.

11 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I great outcome!!!!! And nice to see your blog does so good and get info out there for many to read and see and help out. That should make you feel good.

On a side note the masseur I told you about practically lives right around the corner from me!!!!! We talked and said he only needs a day or two notice since he is laid off from his regular job. I think I'm going to do it. I need a massage and need touch and and and....It will just do so much good and make me feel better. If i go I will let you know how the experience goes.

SickoRicko said...

Cool!

uptonking said...

Glad you had a nice birthday. Enjoy!

Your French Patrick said...

If they are happy like that, it speaks for itself. So much the better. One cannot be more royalist than the king.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

That's very cool!
They have healthy sex lives.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Looks like Bieber in #5

AOM SoulFood said...

What a great gift to receive and email like that. Happy BDay, bro. I hope all is going well with you. Wishing you a super duper woo pig sooie day! : ) Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

John Schessler said...

I honestly think that this is something most guys are lacking at this point in society - education on their own bodies, urges, etc. Having a dad such as the one mentioned, encouraging his sons, is something we all should strive for. Body image issues are so frequent these days and behavior like in your post would definitelyhelp to counter it in my opinion. Kudos to dad!

-John

JeanWM said...

Yes Pat men are really different, thanks for your years of educating us on everything!
Long time followers are constantly learning from you.
Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, boys. I mean that sincerely. I'm proud of you both. Though, I'd be remiss if I didn't wish you had soaked up the importance of uppercase letters and proper punctuation as much as you did the importance of caring for your dicks. Love you both. - Dad

Xersex said...

hope you had a great birthday!!!