Wednesday, October 28, 2020

It Could Be the Taste

 

"Before we were married my wife gave me blow job whenever I wanted. Now I beg and still she won't. I got so frustrated that a friend offered to sucked me off. Is it fair to take him up on it. I don't think its right that I have to beg to get my dick sucked once in a while."


First things first. Have you asked her why she doesn't want to suck your cock now? It could be the taste. Yes, cum has a taste. So does precum. You've heard the phrase, "You are what you eat"?


But it changes with your diet. You might want to give yours a taste test. Come on, don't be afraid - it won't hurt you. And before you think it: no, it's not "gay" to taste your own cum.



Typically ejaculate is pungent and salty if you consume a lot of red meat and acidic food, or even coffee. You can read up on the topic in this Healthline article, "What Does semen Taste Like..."



Add more natural sugars to your diet by eating sweet fruits. Reduce the amount of red meat (it's healthier for you). Reduce or eliminate acidic fruits or highly acidic foods.
Being GGG (good, giving, and game) is something all relationships need. She was before marriage, but she's withdrawn from that agreement. But, before you take your friend up on his offer, you really should ask your wife what has changed. If she's adamant in her refusal, with reason, maybe you can do something about it.

If she's adamant without reason.... If not getting your cock sucked is a deal-breaker, well, then, that becomes a whole different discussion.

10 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I once had a straight friend who got married and the same thing happened. I once joked I'd suck his cock if she wouldn't. He was a cutie. He was shocked to see i wasn't joking. I ended up sucking him whenever he wanted for two years. He later remarried to a girl with more of an appetite.

Your French Patrick said...

The hypothesis of a change in taste seems to me quite relevant.

His cock, yes, but not with whatever sauce. Why doesn't he ask his wife the question? Or to his so obliging and… selfless friend.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

I would never dignify being a cum dump for a straight guy no matter how hot or hung he was. I'm sure many of us have had the experience in high school or college where a straight jock's girl friend won't blow them so they automatically assumed that the stereotype that a "fag" will suck any cock was true. Show some self respect!!

uptonking said...

Ummm.... always raising my hand to volunteer! I love me some good community service.

SickoRicko said...

Very well put!

uptonking said...

Communication is everything in relationships... and we must be fearless - not matter the answer!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Vegans have the best cum.
I used to have a lover who ate pineapples because he swore it made his cum tastier. It may have been influenced by something else, but his cum tasted good...
And not everybody can be everything for someone else...

XoXo

Xersex said...

he can keep his dick clean, especially when he asks her for a blowjob. Then, he can ask you the reason for her refusal. However, if she doesn't want to at the end, he can get someone else to suck his cock without any sense of guilt.

Anonymous said...

whkattk: *gives perfectly reasonable advice, if bodies didn't constantly break up chemicals and put them back together*

Metabolism: I'm about to ruin this man's whole career!

Anonymous said...

I read the comment from Anon above about sucking straight cock and thought a lot about what he was saying. And after thinking about it I find myself in agreement. The story seems to perpetuate the myth/stereotype about fags being willing to suck any cock. What's the moral to this tale? The dude getting blown knows if his wife won't do it his gay neighbor will?