Friday, October 2, 2020

Male Sexuality & Massage

 

I've been emailing with a Faithful Reader who lives in Australia. Our conversations have ranged from male sexuality to massage. With the weekend upon us, I thought those two things are so truly intertwined.


Men are built different. It's really that simple. And that complicated. See, we grow up (as the father explained in the email I posted yesterday) getting boners. We grow up handling our cocks multiple times a day - they get hard multiple times a day. We wake up with a hard-on most days.



Men are more sexually centered than women. Our balls produce millions of sperm a minute. Our biological make-up goes back millions of years to when our only real purpose was to procreate, spread our gene pool as far and wide as possible. Somewhere along the way that became corraled with marriage and monogamy. Yet, the urge for release is still present. Our bodies respond to touch.

And so it is when it comes to massage. At least for me. My cock didn't care if it was a man or a woman doing my massage, by the time they told me to turn over my cock could've served as a table leg.


I've had different reactions. to that reaction. But, mostly, thank goodness, it was accepted as normal. Because it is. Then how does a masseur know it's okay to take my boner in hand?

First, let's be clear: no money was ever been requested (or offered) before that happened. That's called prostitution and illegal. Typically, the hands keep bumping into the boner, or brushing against the balls. If I didn't comment, more deliberate touch would ensue until actual cock and ball massage was being delivered.



Erotic massage is offered by many. Tantric Massage some call it. Or Sensual Body Work. It's glorious and, in my opinion, a massage is not complete without it.


We men are very sexual beings. Our cocks gar hard and our balls want release. It is normal. It is natural. It should be more accepted than it currently is. Maybe that's why more and more men are taking and sharing their dick-pics.

Maybe that's why more and more men are exploring sexual activity with guys. It's more accessible because men are more agreeable to the hook-up without the strings attached.



Readers, what's your take?
*********
Last thing: Faithful Reader Jean and I share today as our birthday.
Happy Birthday, Jean!

20 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

What?
Happy bday, Big! *smooches*
And I’d have to say that I have received only two massages and that’s because I threw my back both times and they were recommended. And they were administered by women, so I don’t know how I’d react to having a man give me a massage. It should be interesting.

XoXo

SickoRicko said...

Your posts are always spot-on!

Happy Birthday Pat!

Mistress Maddie said...

First things first.

HAPPT BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! I sure hop you have a wonderful day and weekend. I'll be bringing up the end of the month.

Second I met a guy at the woods who gave me the number of a guy who does massage and Tantric Massage. I can't take it much longer. So I called the guy and he sounds great. He does it out of his home studio and take all safety procedures. And mask must stay on. I think I'm going to book an appointment.

William said...

A joyous birthday wish to you both. May you have a wonderfully appropriate celebration.

Your French Patrick said...

Happy birthday, to be followed by a wondrous weekend, my beloved Jean and Pat,

uptonking said...

I have only had one massage my whole life, and it was a female. She was very nice and I had a towel on. I liked the massage. I like giving massages. I have great hands. That's what they tell me. I also like getting in tune with a dude's physical structure.

AOM SoulFood said...

I think it should widely available to everyone anytime. What's wrong with having a little pleasure time. Perfectly normal to me. Y'all would love living in my world. LOL I hope you and yours are doing well. Wishing you all the best having a bonerific weekend, my Dear Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Stroks, AOM

uptonking said...

Oh, I just remembered... I did get a massage from two dudes at once... I was a rag doll. ... and then from two dudes separately.... the one, I came by rubbing my dick on his belly. The other... it was just a major fuck fest. Hmmm. Weird how I didn't think about those.

uptonking said...

AND... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You buried the lead!

brikes84 said...

Happy Birthday!!

But I love getting erotic massages. Especially if both guys are nude. There isn't anything more sensual than feeling another man's entire body up against yours, in a sexual manner or not.

Fullmoonma said...

I've given about 1400 tantric massages since my formal massage training in 1995. I've always been explicit that this is the sort of massage work I do. I've never charged $ for these massages but I've made no secret that I would love a massage in return.

I've also given a few massages where genital massage to get erotic energy moving wasn't included. Oddly enough, most frequently it's my husband who asks for these - he knows he has permission to ask for what he wants, which isn't always tantric massage!

kyree said...

Happy belated birthday!

whkattk said...

@ mistress - I've been needing a massage for a couple of months now...I've been too afraid. Maybe I should call my guy and see if he's operating with all due precautions.

whkattk said...

@ Six - you should absolutely give it a try. It's glorious... I'm always so refreshed, but relaxed, too.

whkattk said...

@ upton - Those massages turned into a great time. "Rag doll" - what a perfect description.

Xersex said...

happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Marriage and monogamy worked out well in the past when the male provided protection and material support (for the female and offspring) in exchange for sex, otherwise the female was left to fend for herself and against the sexual desires of any other male in the vicinity. Raising a child alone was not possible as a single parent, so she had no choice.

Today women want to choose when they have sex but also to be taken care of by society, but the sexual desires of men, which were taken care of in the past, are now at a woman's emotional whim and thus often frustrated by things unrelated to the relationship.

Since we can't go back to the old ways, the only way for men to remain satisfied in the face of female independence is to seek fulfilment from other men. It's not such a bad approach as men are more sexually compatible with men IMO, except for the historical taboos and moral restrictions that are still acting as ball and chain.

Massages and happy endings are a good exploration of men giving each other a hand, as it were, however we don't yet have accepted signals that indicate interest and receptivity and not aggressive rejection, particularly as men are not overly fond of simply asking with language. Perhaps 2 thumbs up would be a great indicator of interest and a receptive response from the other party. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday bro. A very true post. We are sexual beings and act as is required of us from nature.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - There are some masseurs who advertise that they do this type of massage and, therefore, no language or specific signal would be required. Check out a website called M4M - I think it's still around. Or do an internet search for Erotic Massage in your area. Some of these men are not licensed masseurs but still do a very good job.

Imagination said...

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY and my best wishes for your life and also for your ongoing inspiring work here on your blog! Stay well, healthy and protected with all blessings!