Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Painful Erections

 

We men can go through tough times once in a while dealing with our cocks. We have times when the boner refuses to appear. But we can also experience the exact opposite - the perpetual hardon. Both are frustrating. But, there's a third issue that can crop up as this comment from a Reader points out.

"Here's a different issue: Normally I jerk at least twice a day. But now due to my work schedule suddenly being doubled due to the pandemic, it's down to once every four days.

The problem is, I'm getting constant erections and precum stains. And sometimes the erections are actually painful in the middle of the night and I have to jerk through the pain just to relieve it. (My orgasm is intense tho. And that first cumshot is just one huge shot followed by several normal ones and going downhill until it just oozes out.)"







Painful erections happen when the proper flow of blood doesn't happen. During normal erections - if you pay attention at all - every once in a while there is a slight softening of the cock. Then it will harden up again. But if the sphincter that controls the in-out flow doesn't operate just so.... Well, that gives us a boner that can get so hard that it hurts.
The best solution I can offer: Make the time to masturbate more frequently. Those boners that are so painful they wake you should disappear. Don't misunderstand. You'll still get the typical number of nocturnal erections, but they won't pull you out of a deep sleep causing you to have to jack off to relieve them.



Try that for a week or so. If the constant boners and leaking persist, it could point to a physical issue. According to this paper from the National Institute of Health, "Painful erections are commonly due to clinically evident entities, such as Peyronie's disease and priapism. When erectile pain is atypical, more rare etiologies should be considered, such as penile cancer, soft tissue lesions, or parasomnia if symptoms are primarily nocturnal." [Bold is mine.]

According to the Sleep Foundation, "Parasomnia” is a catchall term for unusual behaviors that people experience prior to falling asleep, while asleep, or during the arousal period between sleep and wakefulness." [Bold is mine.]

It could be something as simple as a prostate infection. At the risk of sounding like a song on repeat: Go see your doctor.

***************************************

These Naked Celebrities have a message for you!

13 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Since this pandemic and not working I have been doing a regular thing of masturbating three times a day.

You always have good advice. And when problems arise one shouldn't feel weird about going to a doctor. Otherwise, you may lose the enjoyment of your cock if you let things persist.

Xersex said...

Go see your doctor.

my same idea

Your French Patrick said...

I do think that it is not risky for him to put your advice to the test: to make the time to masturbate more frequently.

But if that doesn't work, he'll have to see a sex therapist or urologist.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Haha
The Naked Celebrities! Woot!
And I once dated someone who had Peyronie's. It was a struggle.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Doctors are our friends, don't fear them.

Anonymous said...

Anon friend here. Sometimes I feel a little ache if my erection is somehow restricted or trapped under clothes. Usually repositioning will alleviate those pains. Also when I'm laying flat on my back I sometimes notice discomfort with my erection. If I lift up on my penis the pain goes away. I think it is just the position. With the original poster, it sounds like he already knows the change that brought on the pain issue. I guess I'd have to agree with what you say. It sounds like the guy needs to masturbate more frequently. Seems like it would be a good thing in some ways. :-)

JeanWM said...

A half hour jog every day no matter what, seems to help with the daily chaos of Covid19 and an election. And every day we say it can't get worse, LOL. This is the new normal. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

When I was a in my teens and twenties I would get terrible headaches when jerking off and they would only subside when I would cum a couple of times. Hurt like hell and the orgasms where not so much pleasurable as a relief. Eventually I 'grew' out of them by my mid twenties. thank goodness.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Yeah, every day I wake up hoping for good news and all I get are more shenanigans from the Cheeto and his sycophants. The ones that got me yesterday: "...the good old days of segregation." ~ Lady G chairing the judicial committee hearings. And, of course, Barrett claiming to answer questions whether contraceptives should be illegal brought me to turn off the hearings because I couldn't take it any longer.

whkattk said...

@ Six - Didn't he even think about getting it repaired??? Peyronie's can be painful for both partners.

Bruce Jensen said...

In reference to the poster experiencing painful erections...I would make damned sure I rubbed one out every day. I would also get my butt to a doctor. A good GP will be able to figure out if the problem is serious enough to warrant medical intervention or if the Palm Sisters can handle things. We only get one cock so we should make sure we take care of it.

As for the Cheeto...first of all we are going to vote. Second, we are looking into time travel. We are going back in time to 1945 and we are going to give Fred Trump a lifetime supply of condoms.

Remember everyone....today is the 15th.... Buddy Ball Check day! Ours are done... how about you!?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

hey Big.
Yes, he had some treatment done. It was not too radical, just a little curved...

XOXO

Jeffrey Hamilton said...

On the issue of ageing and shrinkage... turned 68 last week; I'm sure I'm not mistaken, but the balls & cock have actually enlarged as I get older (and use it more!) Not a whole lot, but I've had to find a bigger, more comfortable cockring.