Tuesday, October 20, 2020

That Troublesome Issue

 

Of course, the previous post didn't address that troublesome issue of trying to pee through a boner. Yes, it is difficult. Yes, it can be done.

Experts consulted for an article at Healthline give you some tips on how to handle that morning boner that just won't go away until you manage to piss.


"To help explain why peeing with an erection is so hard (ha!) and how to go about it if the urge strikes when you’re aroused or wake up with morning wood, we reached out to two board certified urologists.

David Samadi, urologic oncology expert, robotic surgeon, and director of men’s health at St. Francis Hospital in Long Island, and Jay Simhan, associate chair of the department of urology at Einstein Healthcare Network in Philadelphia help answer your burning questions."

7 FAQs About Peeing With a Boner


Of course, hitting your target is the toughest thing.

It's just so much easier to piss in the shower or take it outside.

We also have this question posed by a reader:
"Is it common that when going to the bathroom the penis and scrotum contract and then afterwords they relax again?
I’m I the only one?"

You are not imagining things. It is common. Very common. Most guys probably just don't notice this phenomenon. But, it's most likely caused by the change in temperature. See, everything is all snug and warm in your pants.
Then you expose the whole lot to ambient air, which is cooler than the crotch.
Remember, average body temperature is 98.6F/ 37C. The Boys hang outside the body because they need to be cooler (95F/35C) to produce your swimmers; still warmer than the average room temperature.
So, yep, when you bring everything out into the open to take a leak, it will contract to seek warmth.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is curious. I do not experience contraction when I open my fly and whip out my package (yes, I am a balls-out-pisser). Instead, my cock swells as soon as I touch it with my hand, or it is already semi-hard, before I am touching my crotch. I guess, this might be some kind of anticipation, laying hands on my cock just feels great. Likewise, I often get a boner just from feeling my bladder. I have a bit of a weak bladder, so lots of opportunities to fondle my package.....LOL.

Xersex said...

very interesting!

AOM SoulFood said...

AHhhhhh Yes! The Shower Piss! Feel that warm water spraying down your neck and back and the blood begins to flow and then the ahhhhhhhhhhh RELIEF! Gotta savor the moment! : ) Wishing you all the best, my Dear Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

SickoRicko said...

Interesting questions and great answers!

JeanWM said...

All the troubles and this is when things are all working right.

Hugs and bisous.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh, that third photo!
And peeing with a hard on is better in the shower? I think?

XOXO

Fullmoonma said...

Morning hardens are a dim distant memory for me. I used to love them! So, like so much advice on this site, mine is to enjoy the experience of a mighty phallus whenever it shows up!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - "It's always something." 😁

whkattk said...

@ Six - Absolutely in the shower - - where you don't have to worry about aiming! LOL. And every drain in the house goes to the same single line out to the street, so, well, what difference does it make? 😊

whkattk said...

@ Anon - I think a lot of men are "balls out" pissers. I am, for sure.

uptonking said...

Thanks for all the piss pics. Very hot. And, no... I cannot piss with a hard on. Wish I could. Very jell of those who can. It's an awesome skill.

Anonymous said...

I don't experience that "troublesome issue" so much now, but I remember it being messy in my younger years as I had the urgent need to piss coupled with the contortionist antics of trying to aim it into the toilet bowl and simply aiming the vertical arc into the toilet bowl was never a skill I acquired.

It was considered uncool to piss in the shower in my family, so that wasn't really an option.

But seriously, why haven't we as men adopted a personal relief tube for those occasions, where we can direct the flow into the toilet bowl and as the erection reduces allow the remaining liquid to drain? Is the use of technology to improve convenience and better deal with a common issue considered an unmanly act?

What do the hospitals do for male patients, or do they ignore that particular difficulty?

I understand that in the frozen wastes, women use a mechanical device to better allow them to piss without removing clothing, so the use of technology to assist in a perfectly normal function in difficult circumstances is embraced in that situation, so why not with a morning hardon piss?

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Hospitals use catheters on men...boner or not the piss goes through the tube and into the bag. Catheters are available for purchase in most pharmacies. There are also handheld "urinals" with tubes attached. Personally, I'd still opt for the shower stall or outside.

Anonymous said...

@whkattk - Catheters are an aggressive solution with attendant issues of infection that I wouldn't be recommending, not to mention trying to insert a catheter with a hardon would be a painful and difficult process. I still think the flexible tube is a good idea, especially with the issues about pissing outside raised by your later post, but a shower stall would also be a good idea, if available.

Speaking of the later post about the Dad being told to have a talk with the son who pissed outside and masturbated, do many women have issue with men pissing outside in general, or only within their eyeline, or only young men? Pissing outside would be a good idea except there are these female imposed limitations that are not discussed that would likely limit options.

This reminds me of a scene from the TV series "Nicholas Le Floch" set in old France, where a gentleman on the street needing to piss, indicates to a man in the vicinity with a portable, folding waist height fence, who erects it in front of the gentleman to screen his action from view. Quite interesting, but I am not sure if there was an equivalent service for women. Pissing outside in the 21st Century is certainly not encouraged in urban areas.