Wednesday, October 9, 2019

An Informed Decision

We must be so careful when it comes to spam and scams. Between emails (which, thankfully, have been cut down by improved spam filters) and phone calls (which folks are still working on resolving) there are tons of them out there. We're subjected to everything from Student Loan refinancing to boner pills.

Author Tracy by Fire at Meduim, offered up a sample of one which has been going around for years: "The Secret Plaque That Causes Limp Erections." Now, like Tracy, I'm not naive enough to click any link in spam email - the result could be as innocuous as a pitch for some snake oil remedy or as damaging as a costly computer virus.


Folks, the best thing you can do if you (or your partner) may be experiencing erection problems is see a doctor.


Even then, don't immediately jump onto the boner-pill bandwagon. Explore the ups and downs of available options with your physician.


Always make an informed decision.

7 comments:

Xersex said...

see a doctor: what's better!?

SickoRicko said...

Good advice!

Your French Patrick said...

At the slightest suspicion when we are offered a link to a place (for instance "bigwhackattack") that we do not already know, we must AT LEAST copy the attached address ("http://bigwhackattack.blogspot.com/") on a text file to verify that this effective address is the advertised address and not another one such as "https://yourfrenchpatrick.blogspot.com". There is still a risk of redirection, but that is much rarer because more difficult to set up.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

Doctors are good at asking all kinds of questions because they want to get an indication of your overall health. Plus they’ve heard everything I’m sure. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

I take oral ed meds, but would like to try the injectable types. I love your blog and your knowledge and interest in men's health. My father never discussed anything male related that I can really recall. Almost as if we have nothing special down there. lol I think in a way it is amazing and quite complex.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Not unusual for fathers. For some reason they seem to be afraid to talk to their sons about anything penis related. When there is SO much we should know about our genitals, we have nowhere to go to learn. That's sad - and one of the reasons I write this blog.

AOM SoulFood said...

Excellent advice. Thank you. I am still in my CMBYN trance. I've since learned that tons of people have experienced the same thing after watching it. Just amazing that a film could have such a huge impact on the hearts and souls of so many. Lots of films have impacted my life, but this one has had the greatest of all on me. I hope you and yours are doing well and having fun, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM