Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Maybe More Guys

The Mail Bag brings a response to Monday's post:

"Except for the part about being a stringbean that post could of been written about me. That dude is perfectly fine in my opinion. I enjoy the hell out of sex clubs and just like other guys I enjoy jerking off. I used to stroke a load as soon as I got home from school and shoot another one at night to sleep. Hell yes I run one off in the men's room once in a while. So what It helps me release tension and get back to work. If the work day goes by I'll jack off when as soon as I get home. It doesn't interfere with my hobbies. Maybe my dick is my hobby. ... - J"






That's a good example of the flip side. Just a normal, healthy libido. And a good attitude when it comes to masturbation. At that age, there might not be anything wrong with your cock being your hobby.




Maybe more guys should make their cocks one of their hobbies. There would probably be a lot less tension and conflict in the world.

5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Boy, your last statement hit the nail on the head! (So to speak.)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, my bro. It,s the start to my day, my morning ritual, of worshiping my body, for the perfect creature that I am. As are all beings in the cosmos. PERFECT. Treat yourself as being perfect.

AOM SoulFood said...

I don't see it as a problem if it is not affecting other parts of their lives. Work, family, relationships, etc. If you can take care of yourselves and others and have the time to do what you want then I don't think I'd call that an addiction. I hope you and yours are having a lovely day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

Honestly for me masturbation works perfectly as a relaxing activity. I use to wank when I can't fall asleep.

Mistress Maddie said...

I do believe this reader nailed it. Jacking off some days for me also is a hobby!!!!!