Friday, October 25, 2019

The First Try

The search ended with after the first try. Hallelujah. I got lucky this time. I was in so much pain, so stressed out and keyed up I could barely stand up or see straight. I opened Google, typed in "massage." The first one on the list happened to be a woman - no, thank you kindly. Haven't had a masseuse since my military days. The second on the list was a guy. Clicked out to his website, read a few reviews, and called.
One hour later I was on his table just the way I like it: naked with no sheet.
The last place wrapped me up in sheet and blanket, and tucked it around me to boot. When I commented, the masseur apologized and said "most people don't like it, but those are the rules here."
The new masseur has a dedicated room with an adjacent bathroom in his home. He spent 45-minutes working on my lower back, butt, and legs. He managed to work out all the knots and kinks without painful digging. 



Then he gave me an opportunity to take a quick pee break.
Another 45-minutes while he worked my arms, chest, abs and legs. 
And as he did my thighs the wood started to sprout. 

He made no comment and kept working. Meanwhile my cock got fully hard. 

He ran a hand over my balls and along the shaft a few times, then used nice gentle, full strokes; continuing while I came. He said, "Nice," and I laughed. Never had a masseur do that before - make a comment, I mean.


I walked out of there able to stand up straight and move with full-range of motion. And, best of all: Pain free. Then another gift this morning
a nice, full, hard boner.

11 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Good for you!!!!!! I swear when you get someone good like that, you can't walk straight, and you'll be relaxed all day. The guy I see twice a season is like that. I am generally hard before I flip over, but the cock is the last thing he do. So you can imagine the cum shots. You should go once a month, it may even help you more.

Have a good one..Ill be celebrating life as I turn another year older today.

SickoRicko said...

Yay!! I'm happy you found a good masseur so quickly and had successful results!

Xersex said...

happy that you enjoyed your massage!
happy week end

AOM SoulFood said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wonderful! A most beautiful description. Wishing you and your a phabulous weekend, my Friens. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

Well, it looks like you found a winner! Hugs and bisous, it has been a looooooong week here in the US.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great place! Never had a massage before, but I bet it is awesome. Glad you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Glad you found a good massage guy. Good to hear that he really helped you. Hope you can afford to go every week.

Jeffrey Hamilton said...

Yeah stick with that one mate.. sounds like a great experience.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - it was a long week. "It's going to get worse before it gets better," a reliable source tells me. I'm not sure I can handle it. Loved, though, the response of the people in the stadium at the World Series. That perked e up!

whkattk said...

@ mistress and Anon's - Once a month is my goal. Particularly through the winter months.

Bruce Jensen said...

We are both so happy that you have found a masseur that understands a man's body. Our physiology is such that relieving pain equates to pleasure.
-Bryn and Bruce