Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Possibility

It's that time of year again. The cold weather hits me, the Muscular Dystrophy (MD)  cranks to full blast causing my body to rebel; tightly-wound cramps leave me exhausted and sore. This is when I begin to need massage on a regular basis.

But, doesn't it figure that the guy I saw last year has left town and I must begin my search for a new masseur. It typically takes two to three different ones before landing one who won't freak out over a boner.

Before the MD I would invariably get a hard-on. Now, not so much. But, I did get in the habit of warning a new masseur before he leaves me to undress and get on the table.



Now, I have to not only warn about the erection, I have to let them know that I'll need assistance when it's time to turn over. Either that, or I have to slide off the table, turn around, and get back on.
Either way, when I turn on to my back, they have to deal with the possibility of my cock being hard.



4 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I'm so sorry you have MD but it doesn't keep you from making a great post.

Xersex said...

nice and interesting

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Thanks. I try my best. I certainly found a keeper this morning on the first try. This guy has magic hands, that's for sure.

Your French Patrick said...

It's true that October isn't Cocktober for everybody! What a pity! I am happy to learn that you found the good guy so soon. It will may be, and I that's what I hope for, an event which will turn out to be for the best.
Hugs and bisous, my Darlings Jean and Pat. I wish you a wonderful weekend to prepare Halloween.