Monday, October 21, 2019

Discreet and Affordable

According to the American Urological Association, premature ejaculation (PE) is the most common form of male sexual dysfunction. It affects one in three men between the ages of 18 and 59.


Recent studies have found that a new product - a wipe embedded with the mild anesthetic benzocaine - appears to help. Benzocaine is the same medication found in all PE products. I've been seeing product ads for for these wipes on my Facebook news feed. The nice thing about this product is the fact that it is provided in small packets about the size of a condom. Which makes it more convenient as opposed to the old tubes and small bottles.
But, folks, let's be clear about what PE is. The true definition is cumming before you want to; not being able to control the reflex. Once you hit that Point of No Return, it can take you by surprise. 


We need to learn to recognize the signs of impending ejaculation so we can alter and lessen the stimulation if we want the experience to last longer. One way to do that is through masturbation. As AOM put it - practice makes perfect. Until we achieve that goal, we have
Available at places like Target

Roman Swipes
(Link attached)
There's a side benefit these products don't seem to mention: Painful ejaculation. Some guys experience a super-sensitive glans when they cum. So sensitive it can be painful. These men either A. are very careful not to engage the head of their cocks when they are with a partner and cum, or B. Avoid sex with partners.


There is no reason to have to deal with PE. There is no reason to have to deal with painful ejaculations. Not when a solution is readily available, and discreet and affordable.

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Informative as always, with hot pix to boot!

AOM SoulFood said...

Great info. Thanks for the research. I will be getting the book, FIND ME, when it is available for my Nook. Not sure why it is not available until the end of the month. I'm not totally sure I want to read on - I like where the story CMBYN ended but I won't be able to resist. LOL I wish you and yours a beautiful day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks,and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

I would think everything you wanted to know about this would be asked by at least 10,000 people on Google. Thanks Pat for telling people that there are solutions and they should not be suffering. P.s. Your Doctor has heard everything, give them a try.

Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I masturbate with the intention to just quickly reach orgasm. I'm not sure why I get into that habit, but sometimes I just want it fast. I have often wondered if this is going to damage something or lead me into PE problems.

whkattk said...

@ Anon You have nothing to worry about. The quickie is a common thing. It won't lead to ED (erectile dysfunction) nor will you damage anything by cumming quickly. Just done be extraordinarily rough with your cock while you're masturbating.

Xersex said...

I can control perfectly my ejac.