Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Glorious Things

Being awakened several times during the night with cramping is not fun at all. They can be so tight as to make me throw off the covers and leap from the bed, trying to stifle any hollering in pain so as not to wake my wife. Last night was no exception...but the instant the cramp released I noticed something never experienced before.

Erections are glorious things for a guy.




 Maybe that's why waking the morning with one is sometimes referred to as Morning Glory. 

Nighttime boners are a common occurrence for guys. We'll develop as many as eleven, lasting anywhere from a few moments to half an hour. As a general rule, we sleep right through them.


Guys, if you rouse to consciousness during the night, do you notice if your cock is hard? 

If so, what do you do?

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Sometimes I'm aware of them but do nothing. Mostly I'm not aware at all.

Your French Patrick said...

I never woke up in the middle of the night with an erection. Or so rarely and so long ago that I do not remember it. When I wake up in the night, I think of nothing but going back to sleep.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

Donald Duck has good advice. Charged 100% Unplug and play. Hugs and bisous

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wake because I'll be needing to pee. Occasionally I'll wake up from the weight of the blankets or something that is causing some restriction and mild pain. I've worn pjs or sometimes underwear to bed before, and would wake up and have to remove them to get some relief and more movement. If I'm really tired, I just go back to bed and leave it alone. Rarely but once in awhile the situation turns into a bate session.

Xersex said...

for me, its very rare getting hard during the night! It's happens me only if I'm having an erotic dream.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - PJ's, briefs, any clothing below the waist is a strict no-no. Those times you've woken with your cock feeling "trapped" should be a good warning. Just shuck the clothes and sleep natural. :-)

Fullmoonma said...

When I wake up (several times) in the middle of the night I used to think it was because I needed to pee, but now I realize that my penis is swollen - not stiff but that's a factor of my age, I think. If I get up and try to pee I'll frequently wiggle my cock hard, oil it, and jack out a dozen or so dry orgasms in the dark. If I'm too tired to try, then I'll turn on my left side so I can hold my penis in my right hand as I fall back asleep.

Rad said...

Having (hopefully) gone through a dry spell (no pun intended) of not getting erections, I am finding that I wake up several times a night to find a glorious hardon pressing under the blankets... and it's MINE!

When I am able, I have been enjoying a nice JO session as a result, and I am glad to see that the output is pretty nice!