Monday, October 28, 2019

When Too Much Is Not Enough

I've posted about sexual addiction before, but never had anyone write to me about it.
From the Mail Bag;
"I'm not even sure where to begin. My son is 27 and in a white collar profession so ti's not like he's dumb. When he was 17 he was a string bean with no signs of maturing. Because of pituitary issues his body grew taller but he didn't "fill out" he had no pubes a micro penis and tiny balls. Now I wonder if the treatment for that has caused him to be oversexed. I mean if I had as much sex as he is I think my dick or balls would fall off, shit maybe both!
His best friend and roommate told me on the QT that when my son isn't out hunting to get laid he's at home jerking off. He says my son goes to a swinger sex club, gets his nuts off, and then goes right next door to the men only sex club for more every weekend now. Evidently he leaves the house on Friday nights and doesn't return until Sunday ... He's gone to these sex clubs with my son a few times and he says it's like my son is a cum machine. He shoots pretty much the same amount no matter how often he cums and between the two clubs he cums as many as eight to ten times. ...
I took my son out for a beer. He denied everything but after some solid "dad nudging" admitted it all. He said that he even sneaks to the men's room at work during the day to run one off. He says he can't help it, he's just that horny all the time. I'm concerned for his health. He's being safe because both sex clubs have a condom rule. But I still think this is a problem.








Wow. The number of sexual partners he must have in a week's time isn't good, regardless of the condoms. When too much is not enough there is something wrong. It sounds like he's pretty much lost control of his life. This will get in the way of any serious relationship(s) he may want to foster. Eventually, it may get in the way of his career. When that happens, he's a walking billboard for sexual addiction.

If his body is producing that much semen, and he's got a near-constant hard-on, it sounds like a chemical imbalance. I'd push him (not encourage, push; use that "dad nudge") to see the same endocrinologist who treated his earlier problem. I know there are medications which can bring all sexual drive to a screeching halt. While I'm sure your son doesn't want to be chemically castrated, there may be a dosage that might bring things down to manageable levels.


Any suggestions, Readers?

7 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I got nothing for this one.

Xersex said...

Only when sex is too much, it is enough. However, we must not exaggerate.

Mistress Maddie said...

I know im not over sexed with a sexual obsession, but there are days i seem constantly horny and hard. There are some days I must jack off 3 or 4 times. But this isn't constant like this guy. I think your advice is best.

Your French Patrick said...

An addiction among others...
... and all the addictions are a loss of freedom.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

AOM SoulFood said...

Very interesting. I have no advice but I do hope he is able to get some professional help - body, mind and spirit. I hope you had a great weekend. Wishing you a deeeelightful day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately no real suggestions here. I'm kind of on the opposite end of the spectrum where I wonder where all my personal youthful vigor and sexual urges went. Somehow all the horny ways of the teenage years seem to have eluded me. I just don't seem to recall a time in my life where I felt super horny all the time. I've always had pretty regular doctors visits throughout my life and never been flagged or treated for a hormone problem or related defect. Nobody said anything, and I never raised concern. I guess I would have to say that if I felt well and overall healthy, then I generally had no complaints to discuss. I'm big on being natural and do my best to avoid a medical advice or a procedure that seems to lead nowhere. However the last couple years I have started to ask my doctors more sex/performance related questions. Hasn't really lead me anywhere except for ED meds. I tolerate them just fine, but now I'm seeing that there are concerns for the ED meds to be related to Melanoma. Now I'm concerned that I've used ED meds when not really necessary, and compromised my health in other ways that will lead me to cancer. It seems you can't win for losing with some of this stuff made in lab and promoted by big pharma. To make a long story short, if this young guy feels good and is healthy overall I'd probably stay away from more meds. He definitely needs to be certain he is avoiding STDs. I say definitely do more bating if that "relieves" him in some way because it is safer. Just my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

While it's fortunate that his son's condition could be treated, I think what's being overlooked is the psychological aspect. At 17 having no pubes, micro penis and tiny balls must have caused some mental trauma regardless of how well adjusted a person is. What about gym class, friends, did he date? If he felt less of a man then, he might feel the need to make up for lost time, and assert his manhood. He could be reluctant to see a doctor for fear of reverting back, (even if this is not possible)? I think some counseling sessions are in order first to see where his head is at. Maybe the extreme sexual drive and addictive behavior is more mental than physical. Just throwing more medications his way won't resolve any lingering deep-seated issues.