Wednesday, October 2, 2019

My 67th Year

Today marks my 67th year. And another year for Jean. Happy birthday to you, Jean.
There have been ups and downs. Good things have happened, not-so-good things have happened. Friends have been found, some have drifted away.




UCLA Eye Institute is becoming a familiar place. That's where I'll be for the remainder of this week; anticipating this trip to offer some hope in restoring vision in the screwed-up eye.
In the meantime, I want to thank each and every one of you for your visits here, the comments and the emails, and your support.


 
This is Life with Pat Lark 😏

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Happy Birthday!! And good luck at UCLA.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, hope you are having a grand day...i am 62 on Monday...

Your French Patrick said...

Happy birthday, young people. I say young people because I'm 73 years old. Soon 74, but only five more than you for now. And since I write in English, I need to specify five more than Pat (and not than both of you).
Love, hugs and big bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

William said...

Congratulations, and a very happy birthday. I hope your visit to the Eye Institute is a complete success. Thanks always for the great posts, and looking forward to another wonderful year with you.

Mistress Maddie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND!!!!!! 🎈🎂🎆🎉🎈🎂

Now put this big thing up to your lips and blow.....

💋

Sean Kelly said...

Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

I had inquired in email how you were doing. I guess you're dealing with something eye related. I'll keep you in my prayers tonight. You seem like such a nice guy, and someone fun to be around. Love the photos and wondering if one might be you. Would love to just hang out with ya! I bet I could learn so much from you. Thanks and good luck with the eyes

Xersex said...

happy birthday

kyree said...

Happy Birthday to you, and best of luck with your eye issue!!